Handed a CASE letter to VW today! Blog updates.

Keithchue

yeah i don't even think you should come close to a VAG car in your lifetime.

A3 sedan looks not bad but the hatch is better simply cos the wheelbase is actually longer than the A3 sedan. U actually got more leg room.

1300x551_NeMo_A3_Limo_Side.jpg

1300x551_NeMo_A3_SB_Side.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not few inches la. I have a few files that I have kept the service chits. Probably 2 cm think. Don’t big cannon

wa someone dislike my post

• Praise 3

hmmm. Thanks for correcting me.

But this information was on a video car review and my friend who owns a 2014 A3 HB said the HB has better legroom than the sedan. 

It's been FL since then?

1300x551_NeMo_A3_Limo_Side.jpg

1300x551_NeMo_A3_SB_Side.jpg

Your vw also 5 yrs warranty? Look what happened!

aiyoh, that is a consideration to me, don't want o feel the DSG again,flawed application

• Praise 2

aiyoh, that is a consideration to me, don't want o feel the DSG again,flawed application

well as we all know, the wet clutch is quite robust.

So if given a choice, marry the sister that has a better genes. But the DNA of the services ( in-law) will still give you a bitter taste if you visit the workshop, Just that if you dont visit the in law often , whats there not to like.?

Why dont spend a bit more and get the skoda vRS?

well as we all know, the wet clutch is quite robust.

So if given a choice, marry the sister that has a better genes. But the DNA of the services ( in-law) will still give you a bitter taste if you visit the workshop, Just that if you dont visit the in law often , whats there not to like.?

Why dont spend a bit more and get the skoda vRS?

haha, I was offered to buy a skoda in my last week visit to VW, application is quite robust, car is far more heavier thatn VW.  that said, I told the sales manager, that I have owned the people cars and I be considering in the near future

Supercharged

countdown begins, starting to miss my VW....

post a picture b4 handover to end this epic saga

countdown begins, starting to miss my VW....

No need to miss la, get rid of the junk VW and start anew, in case you miss the hmm dry clutch, u can always rent a A3 through Audi on demand app. I tried the A3 cabriolet yesterday and enjoyed it .

Always look ahead and don’t look back .

she was a good ride....

pity reliability isn't there

I believe what you face is the same as Singapore Zoo today, they love Inuka , but age is catching up and putting the bear to sleep is the most thoughtful thing to do.

Life is such , sometimes have to make tough choices .

Edited by No_worries
  • Praise 2

Just like mod don't scared, scared don't mod. Buy don't scared, scared don't buy. For me is Honda city. Ironically I've gotten a freed instead n it's i-dcd trans. Anyway, cars just aren't for keep given our car ownership scheme here. Drive till warranty up n it's time to move on, carless or not.

but when breakdown middle of road, the cost is not just repair cost (which is the only thing warranty covers)

Cost of inconvenience

Hey everybody

Was doing some maths and cost-benefit in my mind

Was previously looking at the A3. Cost 113000. DP 16k. Monthly 1200

Now bought city - cost 93000. DP 22k. Monthly 1037.

Based on cost and specs. Which will u guys buy and dispose after 5 yrs ownership?

Stupid or make sense

Oops u bot city. Good. Rear space good, rear AC vents gooder, rear tweeters goodest! If only I went to kahmotor earlier..

Just like mod don't scared, scared don't mod. Buy don't scared, scared don't buy. For me is Honda city. Ironically I've gotten a freed instead n it's i-dcd trans. Anyway, cars just aren't for keep given our car ownership scheme here. Drive till warranty up n it's time to move on, carless or not.

Cost of inconvenience

wghat is I-DCD transmission

I believe what you face is the same as Singapore Zoo today, they love Inuka , but age is catching up and putting the bear to sleep is the most thoughtful thing to do.

Life is such , sometimes have to make tough choices .

...heiz....

double heiz

wghat is I-DCD transmission

...heiz....

double heiz

Intelligent dual clutch drive. Though I found Jap tuning doesn't judder as much, or maybe e way I control my accel. Changing of gears may not b as instant as vw, thus hopefully will last significantly longer. Drive is reasonably smooth for e 10mths / 18k km of ownership.

(edited)

Intelligent dual clutch drive. Though I found Jap tuning doesn't judder as much, or maybe e way I control my accel. Changing of gears may not b as instant as vw, thus hopefully will last significantly longer. Drive is reasonably smooth for e 10mths / 18k km of ownership.

DSG?

no judder?

only one dsg I see no judder is the Mercedes units, super wet DSG, 9 li of Gb oil

Edited by Keithchue
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

DSG?

no judder?

only one dsg I see no judder is the Mercedes units, super wet DSG, 9 li of Gb oil

while that is true, super duper laggy

• Praise 1

while that is true, super duper laggy

hybrid? with electric motor in the middle?

I test the b-class, found that the gearshift is laggy than the Vw, but I would trade that for reliability, I have not seen any complaints on the DSG on the merc.  anyone has seen any?

btw, 6 more days to handover...

dekit season starts this weekend, going for 1 last car wash

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2