Handed a CASE letter to VW today! Blog updates.

Keithchue

Report to SPH, very effective and they will get immediate respond.

erh....I recalled seeing on the back of a bus......advert stating that the VW forgot which model iirc Golf 1.4, ST pick of the year....

↡ Advertisement

my neighbor's touran has similar problem as yours. when he send in his car to the svc ctr, 2 owners were already there fu*king their SA. my neighbor just talk to them nicely and ask them to take their time to resolve his problem. he even got a replacement car which my neighbor didn't ask for. The SA told him as he was being nice and patience. so they offer him a replacement car automatically.

in the end, everything is resolved by VCS.

hope VCS can settle your case soon.

mine is the sixth time back to vcs.. been asking them to resolve the issue nicely since the first instance.

service mgr is saying that he cannot resolve the issue.

Turbocharged

mine is the sixth time back to vcs.. been asking them to resolve the issue nicely since the first instance.

my neighbor went in several times too. he was part of the recall and given 2 extra yrs of warranty but the gearbox still jitter after the replacement. [:(]

which model you driving?

They shouldn't withhold the tooth! Some biting is good to simulate blood circulation and makes one on his/her toes !!!

biting with teeth can go violent and it hurts! maybe they prefer biting with toothless gum.... soft and yet still help simulate blood circulation, just a bit slower only\!! [grin]

Might as well close the whole association. Stupid initiative

Cannot close, now at least on paper singapore can tell tourists we have CASE, DONT WORRY!!! They want to wayang.

my neighbor went in several times too. he was part of the recall and given 2 extra yrs of warranty but the gearbox still jitter after the replacement. [:(]

which model you driving?

jetta sport

Dont understand why people still buy VW?

at the point of time, it presented itself to be the best value,

civic was going for 140K

c class compressor 158

3series 164

jetta 149.

since I'm working...C class and 3 series are out. civic was out since I was changing from civic to civic? jetta was the final choice. lexus CT200 was a prius in drag. Volvo S40 199K. Golf 7 not out yet...

basically walked the LK belt many times.. heart is going for the C class...but work wise not wise to drive a MB to work

errrr.....u still haven't told us wat is the steering issue that they can't resolve. [confused]

errrr.....u still haven't told us wat is the steering issue that they can't resolve. [confused]

steering wheel is notchy and noise [sounds like a spring being pulled], 1 kind former says the slip ring. which was changed 5 times, no resolution to the issue.

please refer to post 12.

steering wheel is notchy and noise [sounds like a spring being pulled], 1 kind former says the slip ring. which was changed 5 times, no resolution to the issue.

please refer to post 12.

oic. missed that. sorry to hear abt ur plight bro. but realli dunno wat the toothless tiger can do. hope for best.

13 months

If damage is not too great or even can make small profit, get it off while it's still under warranty. My colleague did that and made a small profit 'cos jerky DSG.

Get another ride with a manual tranny if possible and avoid DSG, CVT which are in fashion now (for obvious reasons why car makers are using now => lower FC & carbon emission to meet regulatory requirements).

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

at the point of time, it presented itself to be the best value,

civic was going for 140K

c class compressor 158

3series 164

jetta 149

If you've bought the Merc or BMW then.. you would hv been relatively trouble-free now..

who cares what car u drive to work as long as you can afford.. most impt you must like the car 1st.. ^_^

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

jetta sport

13 months ago, the 7 speed dry dsg is already well known for its problems. kind of surprise you still jump into it.

anyway, as one bro here mention, try to sell it away before your problems start rolling like a snow ball.

a lot of my friends have already jump ship from the 7 speed dry dsg.

↡ Advertisement