Formula 1 2014

Vega

if the result is 9 wins in a row ... sian liao

but this is very unfair to the driver ... because he is unbeatable

and bernie is bending all sort of rule and formula just dont want vettel to keep winning ... lol

29d8ryg.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

Some fans like to see SUPER racer winning every race n lead it with a big margin with no dramas, others are more interested in at least some fights among the front runners right down to the last race when the champion will be decided. 2013 saw tv viewership and attendance at races dropped, not sure the dominance of one-finger has anything to do with the drop?

• Praise 5

Supercharged

Some fans like to see SUPER racer winning every race n lead it with a big margin with no dramas, others are more interested in at least some fights among the front runners right down to the last race when the champion will be decided. 2013 saw tv viewership and attendance at races dropped, not sure the dominance of one-finger has anything to do with the drop?

And some fans would like to see the race queens (if any) parading on the track, beside the F1 cars.... :D

• Praise 5

And some fans would like to see the race queens (if any) parading on the track, beside the F1 cars.... :D

Actually while the racequeens standing around in short skirts next to the F1 machines at the starting grid, those F1 drivers sitting so low in their machines must be enjoying a very good views up the skirts!!! No?

i rooting for Felipe... and Kimi

GO, GO, GO, Masa n Kimi !!!!

alonso, kimi, vettel - would be nice to see 3-way fight

lewis ... could add some excitement too

in terms of car ... only redbull, ferrari and mercedes got fight, lotus ok but no driver liao

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged

Actually while the racequeens standing around in short skirts next to the F1 machines at the starting grid, those F1 drivers sitting so low in their machines must be enjoying a very good views up the skirts!!! No?

Your guess is as good as mine! [laugh]

i am still waiting for the first Chinese driver; Zhang Wu Ji

From 倚天屠龙记 ??? [laugh]

Your guess is as good as mine! [laugh]

From 倚天屠龙记 ??? [laugh]

We can try guess who will reach the first corner first, but how to guess what's the color they see from their low seats before while sitting n waiting for the green light??

倚天屠龙记 ??? [laugh][/size]

3am and you were reading 武侠小说??!!

Supercharged

We can try guess who will reach the first corner first, but how to guess what's the color they see from their low seats before while sitting n waiting for the green light??

3am and you were reading 武侠小说??!!

1. Well again, your guess is as good as mine! [laugh]

2. Yes, reading 武侠小说, but its the Japanese version..... :D

alonso, kimi, vettel - would be nice to see 3-way fight

lewis ... could add some excitement too

in terms of car ... only redbull, ferrari and mercedes got fight, lotus ok but no driver liao

I'm rooting for Grosjean! he was pretty consistent end of last season. but pre season tests indicate that Renault engines not the best performing unit..

• Praise 3

I'm rooting for Grosjean! he was pretty consistent end of last season. but pre season tests indicate that Renault engines not the best performing unit..

He managed to keep up with Kimi towards the end of last season, right?

Grosjean is good but still not in the same league ...

vettel, webber (no drive liao), alonso, kimi -- excellent driver, consistent, calm, aggresive

lewis -- great driver, aggresive but often make silly mistakes, slick tyres kill his driving pattern

jenson, nico -- good driver but conservative and no fire in their eyes ... right time right place then can score

Edited by Wt_know

Grosjean is good but still not in the same league ...

vettel, webber (no drive liao), alonso, kimi -- excellent driver, consistent, calm, aggresive

lewis -- great driver, aggresive but often make silly mistakes, slick tyres kill his driving pattern

jenson, nico -- good driver but conservative and no fire in their eyes ... right time right place then can score

To lead and win like Vettel is not easy. However, from a spectator's point of view, not many can appreciate the efforts he puts in to achieve such a big win in many races if he leads from start to the chequed flag. When he has to chase and overtake his opponents, things get interesting.

On the other hand, when we watch a few closely matched drivers fighting it out laps after laps, changing positions like MotoGP racers, things get really exciting.

I am looking forward to closer fights this season, even though Vettel is again head and shoulder above the rest. Watching the rest fight for 2nd, 3rd should be good enough. [thumbsup]

yup, quite a few podium finishes, although one might argue that his late season performance is a result of team lotus concentrating almost all effort in him as kimi already going to Ferrari in 2014 season

anyway, I'm supporting him only because I met him in person in 2013 sg race week at plaza sing during a Renault roadshow [sweatdrop] and because he's an underdog

↡ Advertisement