Instant affairs

Jman888

Instant affairs
Ruby Tan, Her World Friday, Feb 21, 2014
Like a predator cruising at a bar, he scans the profile pictures of various women and chats them up with a "Hi, how are you?" Small talk quickly leads to more intimate topics like sex. Within a week, he's arranged a date to meet for sex.
Anonymous, discreet and quick. That's what some Singaporean men seem to be engaged in thanks to Wechat, an increasingly popular messaging app.
It has even attracted serial womanisers like George*, 39, who claims he's used it to hook up with over 20 women over six months. Th e app, which has "friend-finding" functions similar to apps like Blendr and Skout, allows him to approach any woman who shows up on his screen. He meets up with women over Wechat about twice a week.
Never mind that George, who works in the engineering line, is a married father of two young girls. Throughout our interview, he is shockingly cavalier about cheating on his wife of nine years.
"I start with small talk before paying a woman compliments to make her feel special. I lead into the topic of sex by asking about her sex life and from there, the texts become more flirtatious and sexual - often, we'd end up sending raunchy photos or videos to each other.
He boasts about how it takes him just around a week to score with a girl. The longest he's waited? Five weeks. "She was totally worth it -she was hot, excellent in bed and a good conversationalist. I won't waste my time meeting a girl if it doesn't lead to a happy ending," he adds nonchalantly.
And as long as there's Wechat, he's not worried that his wife will find out. With a few clicks, he can log out of the app when he gets home.
-------------------------------------

i wonder George believes in Karma or not [rolleyes][rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Mushroom Grow on his tool, is the best karma. On the other hand SG woman tsk tsk

ya mostly material-seeking whores.

what's there while seeking material ends up losing your life.

health is most important.

Aren't those using WeChats mainly our Chinese counterparts? #justsaying Most locals uses WhatsApp.

holy shxt where you get that moderator to sit?

any freebie for doing that? [sly]

ya mostly material-seeking whores.

what's there while seeking material ends up losing your life.

health is most important.

I think SG HIV rate should be higher then what is reported as our value of marriage and sex is no longer like a true blue Asian. Too modernise in this aspect.

The poor guy at home is faithful and work hard at work, while the wife infect with George battle medal( syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia, )

Mushroom Grow on his tool, is the best karma. On the other hand SG woman tsk tsk

maybe the wife is doing the same [laugh][laugh]

What can we say about women going into social online chatting with strangers, posting photo of themselves?

Well, willing to be hooked, willing to hook. Both hands clap.

Supercharged

So he befriend ladies only for sex ... :angry:

Of course lah.... if not for what? Shopping, drink coffee meh... [laugh]

Supercharged

"who claims he's used it to hook up with over 20 women over six months"

Really so easy to hook up women meh? Or are women nowadays also as horny as men... [:/]

Ok you try first.... [flowerface]

Those excess one, you pass them to me ... [sly]

w4.jpg?itok=oKfcmci3

"who claims he's used it to hook up with over 20 women over six months"

Really so easy to hook up women meh? Or are women nowadays also as horny as men... [:/]

maybe is ah por learn how to use wechat

some can accept, most cant [sweatdrop]

maybe the wife is doing the same [laugh][laugh]

Ya boy, wonder how fast guys score with his wifey, and if she's hotter than the girl he waited 5 weeks that's so worth it.... Hahaha

↡ Advertisement