My beautiful woman

Kxbc

Really emotional watching these stories.

Short but meaningful stories.

How could a young schoolgirl support a kid on her own and also have her own apt??

ALamak. I think as a viewer u really think too much..... Just find the meaning of the stories rather than focus on so much else can..........

How could a young schoolgirl support a kid on her own and also have her own apt??

Don't be surprised to find her working at Rachadapisek or Sukhumvit at night [laugh]

• Praise 1

aiya... that's not the point lah.... Though I also got the same curiosity... She might be a rich girl that her family sent to stay in the city on her own.

Eh I don't get the last one.

Meaning that's a baby found on the street and she cried when she found her? I will be panicky immediately instead

Second one . She started to skip work because she wants to help in children home?

Her mom was the former director but passed away. So she wanna continue the legacy by assuming her role.

But the boss said she don't fit the company. It feels like trying to mislead people

First one I like most

the 2nd video... the cheque is bht 17683.00 convert to sgd 686.40... simi crap compensation and donation...

1st and 3rd story is touching...

Edited by Xers007
↡ Advertisement