Do You Want To Retire Before 60 ?

11 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

there is no sin in been poor.

its also fine to be look down upon that you are the "not good enuff" and stay in HDB. It helps to build charater.

But the moment you pretend who you are not, thats where it starts to sprial downwards.

And hence, as long as you plan to loan to the max but able to service it, who is there to say that its wrong as its an investment of sort.  

Many have also loan and buy REITS and pledge and buy more REITS.

So no right or wrong behaviour.

The only time it is wrong behaviour is when the bank call up the loan because the value of the unit has drop, its when its goes wrong.

Many don’t like to be poor. They want to look rich by taking up big loans. They only realize  the risk after they can no longer sustain that lifestyle when they default 😂 olden days people see wallet first then decide but now people just look at projected income. The cash is not even there yet.

Edited by Ginyu
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Many don’t like to be poor. They want to look rich by taking up big loans. They only realize  the risk after they can no longer sustain that lifestyle when they default 😂 olden days people see wallet first then decide but now people just look at projected income. The cash is not even there yet.

They wanna be like the Americans but the diff is that american tac system is very different which kinda encourages leverage a lot

On 10/18/2022 at 8:12 PM, Ginyu said:

Facebook n Instagram era .. u don’t see people try to outdo each other on mediocrity other than the usual what u eating for lunch at MCF don’t count … lol

On 3/3/2023 at 11:14 AM, Throttle2 said:

Its getting harder and harder to retire by 55 and therefore 60 as well…..

U ownself must check ownself 1 lah …… Age is a nombor game lah …… something like snakes n ladders I played in Preambree Tree ……..🤣 

• Haha! 1

On 4/21/2023 at 11:08 AM, BanCoe said:

U ownself must check ownself 1 lah …… Age is a nombor game lah …… something like snakes n ladders I played in Preambree Tree ……..🤣 

Chey

i play strip poker in K2👻

• Haha! 1

On 4/21/2023 at 11:11 AM, RadX said:

Chey

i play strip poker in K2👻

Yes heard so ……. With your BFF @Tianmo ….. he also K2 studi 1 (not I say 1) 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

On 4/21/2023 at 11:18 AM, BanCoe said:

He older 

He K3… repeat 1 yr😂😂

On 4/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, RadX said:

He older 

me K3… repeat 1 yr😂😂

Ya lor …….Yor K3 U found @Angcheek…. Another victim…..: what you do 2 him ??

On 4/21/2023 at 11:23 AM, BanCoe said:

Ya lor …….Yor K3 U found @Angcheek…. Another victim…..: what you do 2 him ??

He repeat u til go to KNN class😂

On 4/21/2023 at 10:14 AM, Throttle2 said:

Recently just met an old friend. Early 50s.  Fully retired.  Shiok. 

Not many people can fully retire in early 50s. And also many people even they can fully retire early 50s, they also choose not to. Esp those people who is working in high position, they might not want to give up working since health still allowed them to work lo. 

On 4/21/2023 at 11:18 AM, BanCoe said:

Yes, yes, I is K2 studi many many.  My screw is belly nine let me studi 4 yrs K2. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

On 4/21/2023 at 11:35 AM, 13177 said:

Not many people can fully retire in early 50s. And also many people even they can fully retire early 50s, they also choose not to. Esp those people who is working in high position, they might not want to give up working since health still allowed them to work lo. 

Not easy, but he chose to.  He is married but no children.  Got money got time.  

Best 👏🏻👍

On 4/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, RadX said:

He older 

He K3… repeat 1 yr😂😂

My screw no hap K3, and I is studi k2 many many, 4 ears until screw said you go you go.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

On 4/21/2023 at 11:40 AM, Throttle2 said:

Not easy, but he chose to.  He is married but no children.  Got money got time.  

Best 👏🏻👍

Less worries or concerns like children 

I can imagine retiring in 50s if no children and living life like 30s with my wife, eat drink travel enjoy.

difference would be we will have more disposable cash for a lot more things compared to our 30s.

think already also song a while, then back to work.. hahah

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 4/21/2023 at 3:32 PM, Dp26 said:

Less worries or concerns like children 

I can imagine retiring in 50s if no children and living life like 30s with my wife, eat drink travel enjoy.

difference would be we will have more disposable cash for a lot more things compared to our 30s.

think already also song a while, then back to work.. hahah

Yup definitely. Something to relish

↡ Advertisement