What did I do wrong when parking?

ins1dious

The England seems wrong .....

Please have the courtesy to park your car in the space in front if you are home early. You should let the others have the chance to park in the space that you have taken.

I am not a English teacher but using carpark lot is definitely wrong.

On a serious note ..... TS, you have done nothing wrong .... the other guy is probably jealous of your Q7.

I can only think that the car park lots at the beginning of the car park are more suitable for parking larger/longer cars than the area where you have parked?

This way, you do not take up space for the cars parking behind you, neither would you eat into the common road?

Trader is rich, that's why stay condo and drive Q7 [:p]

My experience with my XC90 is that at those car parks with small lots, I tend to find those lots near to walls on my left, parallel or single lots. I scared people bang my sides with their doors [laugh]

[laugh] More like they should be scared you bang their sides! [grin] Volvo doors for the win! [thumbsup]

TS I hope you are not parking like this BMW 7Series at my block.

post-134505-0-10499400-1393471579_thumb.jpg

you can see the entire front wheel of the car is out of his lot..

this is not very considerate considering the HDB carpark is the old type and any cars will have difficulties parking or moving off beside the blue colt.

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 1

this is like PSLE maths questions, with many unknown variables.

My guess is that the road is quite narrow, so when you park the lots on this side, you stick out more than usual

so it kills 1-2 lots on the opposite side

if you park the front lots, it is bigger area - so no opposite lots affected if you stick out

see diagram

post-99939-0-08255700-1393471595_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

[laugh] More like they should be scared you bang their sides! [grin] Volvo doors for the win! [thumbsup]

Sad to say, I open doors very careful but others beside me don't apply the same care to me. [bigcry]

In singapore open car door to bang other car is very common,

normally driver paid enough attention to gently open the door, mostly passengers and children to open door rudely and beng other cars :angry:

• Praise 1

this is like PSLE maths questions, with many unknown variables.

My guess is that the road is quite narrow, so when you park the lots on this side, you stick out more than usual

so it kills 1-2 lots on the opposite side

if you park the front lots, it is bigger area - so no opposite lots affected if you stick out

see diagram

attachicon.gifparking.jpg

haha. I love this forum :D

But my noob drawing not to scale. There's enough space behind as well. Thats why I drew a pillar in my row as well. I'll post a pic when I get back home today. That'll give you guys a better picture.

tell the bugger FO. No such thing. First come, first serve.....wtf

How to say FO politely? :D

In singapore open car door to bang other car is very common,

normally driver paid enough attention to gently open the door, mostly passengers and children to open door rudely and beng other cars :angry:

Yep, thats true. Sad to say applies to my family also. Though with my constant glaring and growling, my kids have learnt :D

TS I hope you are not parking like this BMW 7Series at my block.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140224_073515.jpg

you can see the entire front wheel of the car is out of his lot..

this is not very considerate considering the HDB carpark is the old type and any cars will have difficulties parking or moving off beside the blue colt.

That is inconsiderate. Tough for others to move off when car sticking out like that. But me not like that ma....

haha. I love this forum :D

But my noob drawing not to scale. There's enough space behind as well. Thats why I drew a pillar in my row as well. I'll post a pic when I get back home today. That'll give you guys a better picture.

How to say FO politely? :D

i would say go 'find comfort anterior to the part of your anatomical orifice where the sun dun shine'

and put your hp so you can teach. can give him mine too.... [grin] [grin] [grin]

i would say go 'find comfort anterior to the part of your anatomical orifice where the sun dun shine'

and put your hp so you can teach. can give him mine too.... [grin] [grin] [grin]

+1 lol at the sun don't shine. Reminds me of the Top Gun quote when Viper tells off Maverick... "Now I'm not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your ass..."

Your slogan should be "I undertake to resolve any misunderstanding." [laugh]

[laugh]

Fella needs to see a proctologist to diagnose his issue.

:ph34r:

Or am I wrong?

Nothing wrong from what I can see. There are people all over the world (and especially in Singapore) with sticks of varying lengths, hardness and sharpness up their anal orifices. The best thing you can do is ignore these people. But if you have a motion-activated DVR, better to leave it on and recording in high-def for the next couple of weeks.

[laugh]

Fella needs to see a proctologist to diagnose his issue.

:ph34r:

Proctologist followed by a neurologist. Got to get that head out first before it can be examined. :D

TS;

Paste a reply note on your windscreen;

TEMPLATE 01.

Hi neighbour; ….. explain the reason for your action….. J

TEMPLATE 02.

Hi ballezz neighbour;

Parked my car to very best of my F1 driving skill as not to annoy others.

As the condo committee dun have any issue with my parking kang hu – the problem is U – get a life mate L.

Btw – nice way of saying FO – KNNBCCB with a smiley face

Seriously – dun bother this axxhole – hope you have cam car in your ride.

• Praise 1

Nothing wrong from what I can see. There are people all over the world (and especially in Singapore) with sticks of varying lengths, hardness and sharpness up their anal orifices. The best thing you can do is ignore these people. But if you have a motion-activated DVR, better to leave it on and recording in high-def for the next couple of weeks.

Proctologist followed by a neurologist. Got to get that head out first before it can be examined. :D

Noted and a good suggestion as well [thumbsup] Just in case....

Your slogan should be "I undertake to resolve any misunderstanding." [laugh]

lol.....and if need be, at the end, i will undertake to also remove the remains should disaster occur

↡ Advertisement