Would You Send Your Car To JB For Servicing and Repairing?

Yeobt

Its an old e3 heart, 4g63t. 19 years old

Nothing performance as I restore it back to stock. Not that I don't like performance but just too costly to maintain and I also kinda scare when too high speed.

Great, that's very comforting to hear. Hopefully he can resolved this issue which has been dragging for the past 3 years..

Now to convince my wife to go in again.. on this sat.

Wow that's a gem u got there! Super rare in Singapore nowadays.

His workshop is very near to Aeon and Tesco. So maybe can convince ur wife to do some shopping. Hehe.

↡ Advertisement

Wow that's a gem u got there! Super rare in Singapore nowadays.

His workshop is very near to Aeon and Tesco. So maybe can convince ur wife to do some shopping. Hehe.

Haha. It's a malaysia ride.

Cars are cheap.. bought it like for only sgd 6k.. road tax and insurance around $200 sg per year.

Something that can keep as retirement car..

I rarely go indah.. what is there to do? Or stay? I only know t.sentosa, p.jaya well. . Only recently I start to explore m.austin..

Haha. It's a malaysia ride.

Cars are cheap.. bought it like for only sgd 6k.. road tax and insurance around $200 sg per year.

Something that can keep as retirement car..

I rarely go indah.. what is there to do? Or stay? I only know t.sentosa, p.jaya well. . Only recently I start to explore m.austin..

Oh no wonder. Yeah that's the good thing of having Malaysian car. It is cheaper to maintain and the best of it u can keep it forever. Haha.

Bukit Indah is very happening nowadays. Suggest u go look around when got time. Last time I always shop at aeon while waiting my car to get fixed. Now driving new car so seldom go there liao.

• Praise 1

where is this place? mind to share?

Hi Bro,

Here is the address, it near the Kipmart at the angsana plaza.

it about 10-15min drive after the JB custom, use google map for direction.

if just engine oil and oil filter shall be ard $20RM only.

that time I change EO oil filter, spark plug, air filter, cabin filter, he charge $35RM only.

but with the recent Malaysia GST and price increase not sure what will be the actual charges.

best is to call/watapp him for a quote (mobile +60 127113758), he is a Chinese, he do read English too.

so far experience with him is ok , cos he is not those pushy type, you bring what he change what only, he will not ask u to change this change that unless he feel the need.

seen many SG and local car there, and most of the car owner I talk too give the same feeling of what I have mention.

buying part from Sg stockist and bring over there is cheaper cos part their are overall higher due to their high import duty

have fun and enjoy!

Pusat Servis Kereta Auto Champion Star

• Car Service

• Address: 2, Jalan Titiwangsa 4, Taman Tampoi Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
    Phone:+60 7-237 3758

Can PM me the address of this WS?

as above bro.

• Praise 1

Oh no wonder. Yeah that's the good thing of having Malaysian car. It is cheaper to maintain and the best of it u can keep it forever. Haha.

Bukit Indah is very happening nowadays. Suggest u go look around when got time. Last time I always shop at aeon while waiting my car to get fixed. Now driving new car so seldom go there liao.

I only knew bukit indah a lot of Singaporean..

anyway green light given, wife agrees to go in this Saturday..

I probably will hang in the workshop, had bad experience whereby I pay for interior and used products.

just wondering, if they have a customer area.. got TV, wifi and air con..

haha, you know ladies.. they just can't stand being in workshop

Hi Bro,

that time I change EO oil filter, spark plug, air filter, cabin filter, he charge $35RM only.

but with the recent Malaysia GST and price increase not sure what will be the actual charges.

best is to call/watapp him for a quote (mobile +60 127113758), he is a Chinese, he do read English too.

so far experience with him is ok , cos he is not those pushy type, you bring what he change what only, he will not ask u to change this change that unless he feel the need.

seen many SG and local car there, and most of the car owner I talk too give the same feeling of what I have mention.

buying part from Sg stockist and bring over there is cheaper cos part their are overall higher due to their high import duty

have fun and enjoy!

• Car Service

• Address: 2, Jalan Titiwangsa 4, Taman Tampoi Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

as above bro.

Thank you for sharing.

I always thought Kipmart is in skudai area? You mean there's 2 kipmart? haha, pardon my ignorance.

good to hear such positive reviews about this workshop, probably I will give him a try in another month time for servicing.

My ride is a little problematic, despite being a Malaysia made, not many workshops wish to do the engine.

Another 40k, I would require to change all belts, pump and gasket top set.

I had went to 4 workshops and they have reject me flatly.. reasons given was the engine, idling and special tools etc..

spare parts, I don't think sg got sell anymore.. afterall, I renew the coe for another 10years.

most of them have scrapped.

Hi Bro,

have fun and enjoy!

• Car Service

as above bro.

Thx for sharing with the forum your experience with this WS.  What car is yours at these prices?

I only knew bukit indah a lot of Singaporean..

anyway green light given, wife agrees to go in this Saturday..

I probably will hang in the workshop, had bad experience whereby I pay for interior and used products.

just wondering, if they have a customer area.. got TV, wifi and air con..

haha, you know ladies.. they just can't stand being in workshop

Haha ok. I assume u had made appointment with RFA as weekend usually is crowded.

His workshop supposed to have waiting area for customer. But as his business is expanding, the waiting area now is full with spare parts. Got wifi but no air con.

So I suggest u send ur wife to aeon and shop around. Think it will be uncomfortable for her.

Don't worry too much la. This time won't be bad experience one.

Thank you for sharing.

I always thought Kipmart is in skudai area? You mean there's 2 kipmart? haha, pardon my ignorance.

good to hear such positive reviews about this workshop, probably I will give him a try in another month time for servicing.

My ride is a little problematic, despite being a Malaysia made, not many workshops wish to do the engine.

Another 40k, I would require to change all belts, pump and gasket top set.

I had went to 4 workshops and they have reject me flatly.. reasons given was the engine, idling and special tools etc..

spare parts, I don't think sg got sell anymore.. afterall, I renew the coe for another 10years.

most of them have scrapped.

Yeah kipmart is along the sukdai highway, the WS is a few street behind it.

Your car is TC not sure if he can do too lol

Hope u have good news from him.

Thx for sharing with the forum your experience with this WS. What car is yours at these prices?

Hyundai trajet.

Btw for those price that I mention is indicative only. N some are price of WS that I randomly go. Just take it as reference only.

can also go to Setia Tyre at Setia tropika ( 12mins + - via EDL, exit at Setia Tropika)

Been doing it there for the last 5yrs since I had a weekend house there.

No 24 & 26, Jalan Tropika 1/14, Taman Setia Tropika, 81200,

or can try

Setia Auto (never been there though)

https://www.facebook.com/Setia-auto-services-at-taman-setia-tropika-615518675168514/

• Praise 1

Recommend to go to my nephew workshop in seremban negeri 9. Excellence work with perfect fitment. All oem part can get in kl much cheaper

Far in journey but cheapest then in jb price. Trushtworty even do top overhaul there by my own with nephew help nvr trush any other people to do it rather by self doin. Internal part nobody know if the part assemble correctly or not if you no see it by your own view. Haha

Bro u can try to go to my friend's workshop in Bukit Indah JB. Shop name is RFA racing. He's a nice and honest fella. Previously I sent my Latio to his shop regularly for servicing. PM me if u wan his contact and address.

Brother, my name Dennis Chua, use to go bukit indah, since you praise him honest and reliable can I have the full address and contact, thanks

Most of the workshops in JB are ok, just go to those frequent by locals.

I have been doing my regular car servicing in JB for the past 7-8 years.

Usually I buy the engine oil, Nissan oil filter, brake oil, brake pad etc from car accessories shop in JB and bring it to my regular workshop for servicing.

Brother, my name Dennis Chua, use to go bukit indah, since you praise him honest and reliable can I have the full address and contact, thanks

Bro, no problem. Address is:

RFA Racing,

47 Jalan Indah 16/11,

Taman Bukit Indah,

Johor Bahru.

Hope it helps!