Mosquitoes zapper

Luckcent

Racket....must swing huh

What's the price like ?

yeah must swing but no need to be Sharapova, sure kena.

that bugger will explode with a piak sound . . . [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

yeah must swing but no need to be Sharapova, sure kena.

that bugger will explode with a piak sound . . . [thumbsup]

So like 1 arm swordman hor.

Turbocharged

Racket....must swing huh

What's the price like ?

$10- $12/-

Cheap and good. But the lamp doesn't last long coz I on it every nite. Prob 9 mths of usage.

• Praise 4

Any recommendations for this bugs zapper. Must be cheap and good. Thanks

use mosquito net cloth cover the windows & doors with magnet strips for stationary store. very effective even they are caught within the room(net). People Park textile centre is the right place to purchase the cloth.

• Praise 1

use mosquito net cloth cover the windows & doors with magnet strips for stationary store. very effective even they are caught within the room(net). People Park textile centre is the right place to purchase the cloth.

Using net cloth will make the room very hot leh.

Using net cloth will make the room very hot leh.

blow fan or ceiling fan, at least helps you to sleep peacefully. ifan is also good.

Turbocharged

My room mozzies quite garang one. On air-con still come and suck my blood. [sweatdrop]

sure or not?

Check behind the door, I'm sure porker is hiding there.

$10- $12/-

Cheap and good. But the lamp doesn't last long coz I on it every nite. Prob 9 mths of usage.

Where to get this? My house seldom got mosquitoes but last 2 weeks getting a lot. Some of them all bit on my arms and legs around same area so like sand fly bites, very itchy. Fortunately though, I heard that these are the "dry" mosquitoes that come out during this dry spell, not those dengue and commando ones. So it's just irritation and nothing serious. I also notice that these "dry" mosquitoes are darker in colour, and fly slower (not as agile).

sure or not?

Check behind the door, I'm sure porker is hiding there.

Sure. Porker sucks other body fluids. :D

Turbocharged

Where to get this? My house seldom got mosquitoes but last 2 weeks getting a lot. Some of them all bit on my arms and legs around same area so like sand fly bites, very itchy. Fortunately though, I heard that these are the "dry" mosquitoes that come out during this dry spell, not those dengue and commando ones. So it's just irritation and nothing serious. I also notice that these "dry" mosquitoes are darker in colour, and fly slower (not as agile).

http://www.aerogaz.com/ag_product_cat.asp?btnsubmit=chk&vtype=6&mcid=4&searchkeyword=Insect+killer

Warehouse at loyang. Open on sat. U can call them to check

• Praise 1

Supersonic

recently the mos problem is really bad... one day i can kill 3 4 of them with my bare hands.. i guess those made in china electric zapper that looks like a tennis racquet is good enuff..

You so good, can kill 34 of them with your bare hands? [shocked] I wlays got bitten by mozzie but always cannot kill any! [bigcry]

Turbocharged

You so good, can kill 34 of them with your bare hands? [shocked] I wlays got bitten by mozzie but always cannot kill any! [bigcry]

Bro, I think he try to say 3 to 4 lah.. 34 like too many. NEA go his house liaoz... Haha

• Praise 1

recently the mos problem is really bad... one day i can kill 3 4 of them with my bare hands.. i guess those made in china electric zapper that looks like a tennis racquet is good enuff..

Yes those are good. Bought in jb. Rm15.

When kill mosquito got spark and sound. Can smell the burning as the mosquito got electrocuted. Seok.

Supersonic

Bro, I think he try to say 3 to 4 lah.. 34 like too many. NEA go his house liaoz... Haha

I know la, just joking with him only. :D But even have 34 mozzies, must see whether if there are dengue or not, think NEA more concern if the mozzie are dengue carrier.

↡ Advertisement