Mosquitoes zapper

Luckcent

Supersonic

Yes those are good. Bought in jb. Rm15.

When kill mosquito got spark and sound. Can smell the burning as the mosquito got electrocuted. Seok.

Nowadays mozzie very good in camouflage, they bite you and cannot see them flying around. Even want to use those bat to kill them also cannot. [:|]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

You think those mozies so stupid meh, fly into it to commit suicide?

Bro, that's what the uv lamp does.. It attracts the mozzies to be zapped.

• Praise 1

Will tio cancer or not?

This one nose tio cancer or not?

the good old way...... [laugh]

1338259903.jpg

Yes those are good. Bought in jb. Rm15.
When kill mosquito got spark and sound. Can smell the burning as the mosquito got electrocuted. Seok.

WHy you buy JB things?

My house also lots of mozzies. until i have to spray baygon in the room and close the door for 1hr for the effect to kick in, before ventilating the room and sleep. [sweatdrop] on a daily basis..

maybe should buy the insect guard being promoted by Chen Shu Cheng da-ge?

My room mozzies quite garang one. On air-con still come and suck my blood. [sweatdrop]

becos you very man mah, mozzies that "sucks" are all females [sly]

Will tio cancer or not?

This one nose tio cancer or not?

my ah mah in malaaca kampong use it her whole life and she pass away at 80+ :D

Turbocharged

Is the tennis racket electric mozzie zapper avail locally?

Yes. Those neighbour barang barang shops can find.

• Praise 1

Yes. Those neighbour barang barang shops can find.

bro, can share exactly where? I tried going around few places (Clementi, AMK, West Coast) but all either don't have or sold out. Another forum told me Japan Homes got sell but I already went to 4 outlets don't have.. really need the racket to kill those ****ers. Every night bite my 18 month old son.

Turbocharged

bro, can share exactly where? I tried going around few places (Clementi, AMK, West Coast) but all either don't have or sold out. Another forum told me Japan Homes got sell but I already went to 4 outlets don't have.. really need the racket to kill those ****ers. Every night bite my 18 month old son.

Let me check for u tonite. If have I help u to buy one ok. I think ard 10 bucks.

Let me check for u tonite. If have I help u to buy one ok. I think ard 10 bucks.

Bro if u find can let me know the exact location so I can go buy. Last night again kena attacked

Turbocharged

Bro if u find can let me know the exact location so I can go buy. Last night again kena attacked

K

Hi bro, thanks! Let me know if have and I'll go down and buy it. I'll drop by Mustafa later during lunch time to look see look see.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Mosquito has 6 legs and 3 body parts. Head Thorax and Abdomen thus classified as insect.

Edited by TJX

Turbocharged

Bros, made a trip to marine parade central to check for u. They have stock. Ard 5 to 6 left. Near the koi bubble tea. Shop name is home shopper. Unit number 01-558.

Supersonic

Is the tennis racket electric mozzie zapper avail locally?

This tennis racket electric mozzie zapper really effective ar? Last time i tried to touch the net part, got 'electronic shock' by it! And now i am fearful of this thing, lol.
↡ Advertisement