Mosquitoes zapper

Luckcent

Turbocharged

This dont always work for my daughter, was using for quite some time but last night she still got bitten like 10 times with this sticking on her pajamas..

check expiring date. I think cannot keep for too long. So far this always work for my family...

Could it be something else bit her, like a bug or something? I think this only work with mozzi...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

All chao army boys .. mosquito coils smell better than your bunk mates sweat. [laugh]

After one night at home with the mosquito coil, all your clothes smell of mosquito coil.

Agreed. If you burn mosquito coil at home, we might be suffocate! But in army, we cant sleep without it! Lol.

Nothing beats the true smell of a army bunk [laugh]

stock-photo-burning-mosquito-coil-is-an-

this is the best thru out all tests done beside netting on doors & windows.

Shoebox, on 18 Mar 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

No use whatsoever. I tried a few from the cheap to expensive. Waste of money. Scam.

http://www.mosquito.org/faq#ultrasonic

American Mosquito Control Association:

tks for headup...will skip this device then

back to my "see 1 kill 1"... [:(]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

tks for headup...will skip this device then

back to my "see 1 kill 1"... [:(]

How about ask around see if anyone got lizards to spare, I used to have fruit fries at home, all disappeared when a few lizards came to stay with us...LOL

• Praise 7

How about ask around see if anyone got lizards to spare, I used to have fruit fries at home, all disappeared when a few lizards came to stay with us...LOL

Don't know how effective lizard can be in order to keep those mozzies away?!

Nicfoo, on 18 Mar 2015 - 11:11 PM, said:

the few lizards in my home must be jiak pa liao...lotsa "food" to eat [lipsrsealed]

talking about fruit flies they are really amazing. Usually when there's banana, they will be there. otherwise hardly in sight.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Don't know how effective lizard can be in order to keep those mozzies away?!

Tonight I shall fall in all the mosquitoes and do a head count, after that release the lizards, tomorrow night I do another head count and update you, should be able to see how effective...LOL

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

the few lizards in my home must be jiak pa liao...lotsa "food" to eat [lipsrsealed]

talking about fruit flies they are really amazing. Usually when there's banana, they will be there. otherwise hardly in sight.

I think nature has it's law, the fruit flies came out of nowhere, and after being hopeless for a week or 2, the lizards came suddenly, and the fruit fries became food...LOL

Now that the lizards are full, there is still 1 or 2 fruit flies sneaking around trying their luck...LOL

Yup you are right, they love bananas, now i keep the bananas cover up in newspaper...LOL

• Praise 2

I think nature has it's law, the fruit flies came out of nowhere, and after being hopeless for a week or 2, the lizards came suddenly, and the fruit fries became food...LOL

Now that the lizards are full, there is still 1 or 2 fruit flies sneaking around trying their luck...LOL

Yup you are right, they love bananas, now i keep the bananas cover up in newspaper...LOL

banana is useful in war

got potassium i think

but i tiagong give fuits once, thats it, shows over, need another tree liao, donno how true

but no one likes planting banana tree, machiam got ghost

Supercharged

I got a lizard living under the TV cabinet. I zap insects with the bat, the bodies fall to the floor, he comes out at night and eat them. Next morning, floor nice and clean. Macham some insect undertaker :)

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

banana is useful in war

got potassium i think

but i tiagong give fuits once, thats it, shows over, need another tree liao, donno how true

but no one likes planting banana tree, machiam got ghost

I think can bare fruits more than once, we use to have a few banana trees in front of my house when I was a young boy. Seem like got eat a few times, or may be I remember wrongly.

Maybe because many ghost story related to banana trees...LOL

• Praise 1

I think can bare fruits more than once, we use to have a few banana trees in front of my house when I was a young boy. Seem like got eat a few times, or may be I remember wrongly.

Maybe because many ghost story related to banana trees...LOL

it is a waste because banana i think got essentail mineral potassium, but i think

maybe potato also have

i itchy backside wanna start a dooms day garden [grin]

Turbocharged

it is a waste because banana i think got essentail mineral potassium, but i think

maybe potato also have

i itchy backside wanna start a dooms day garden [grin]

want to do it together? But I only interested in the Philippines spices... LOL

• Praise 1

I scared of lizards leh. Very phobia. Will jump when one appears near me.

If you prepared for lizards, might as well keep some 'Farm Chicken'. After they get fat on the mozzies, you can cook them for porridge.

↡ Advertisement