Anyone tried MPM oil before?

engine oil review is not abt immediately change feel the power then good one lei.

Then give 5 stars and shoutout to all car bros "wah bros this oil is good i can attest to that!"

no.... some oils already break apart at 5k. its good now; but so are most oils. @ least when they are new. what happens if 5k the car no power coz the oil break down liao? Then is that still good?

for example Motul V300 even at 10k there's still loads of power compare to HKS engine oil 5k already thats it.

Anyway i feel data is where everything can be proven. So its also sending an oil sample to a lab for UOA. Thats where all the numbers are.

This is how you verify if an engine oil is good or not. not immediate change feel power den wuah brother ho ah ho arh~

Maybe I stoopid, but I just used MPM ATF. It meets the specs of the original ATF buy cost like 1/4 when compared to agent and another workshop. Wish me luck.

Hey guys, I just filled  my bmw 5 series with MPM LL 5W3. Car started showing some noises... I do not recommend this oil.. I went back with other brand... more known and noises from engine gone.

↡ Advertisement