Don't Answer Phone Call While Doing Robbery

Picnic06-Biante15

Answering phone call is above all ...... [grin]

yahoo news : Teller Laughs at Cleaver Wielding Man

This tough teller isn't fazed by a bank robber. Matter of fact, she's so calm that she laughs in the guy's face when he shows her his weapon.

watch the video : http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video/teller-laughs-cleaver-wielding-man-182256148.html

Maybe he forgot his purpose in the bank... [crazy]

↡ Advertisement

never carry out then he got caught? [confused]

Man sentenced to jail, caning for possession of air pistol in unexecuted bank robbery attempt
PUBLISHED ON FEB 25, 2015
jadude2502e_0.jpg
Ng Shi Qiang, 31, was jailed for five years and nine months and ordered to be given six strokes of the cane, after pleading guilty to having unlawful possession of a Beretta pistol. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
BY IAN POH
SINGAPORE - A security executive who was facing financial difficulties came up with an elaborate plan to rob a bank with an illegal air pistol - but got cold feet at the last minute and went to work instead.
Ng Shi Qiang, 31, did extensive online research on bank heists and carried out reconnaissance missions at several banks here.
He decided to target the POSB outlet in Block 926 Yishun Central 1 and turned up there on the morning of Oct 14, 2013, carrying a bag with the pistol and other equipment.
Ng could not bring himself to carry out his plan to rush in the front door when two women arrived to unlock it, as he did not want to hurt them.

He looks happy [laugh] [laugh]

jadude2502e_0.jpg

Got free food free accommodation

No need take crowded mrt

Tio suan by boss say ft cheaper better faster

Of course happy lah [laugh]

No wonder must import ft

Anyone who robs a bank should be sent to imh, how much can get? 300k? All the money is in the wire

Really is tao nao Boh hole seh

You go send some funny invoice to companies tell them pay up for registration probably earn more money and no need so liao lart [laugh]

wonder how that fella got caught

Wonder that too. And wow, almost 6 years jail for air pistol?

I think a lot of people smuggle such things into SG?

siao lang... sg dont know how long never have bank heist liao and he wants to try it with an air pistol... want to escape also no place for him to hide.. maybe he want to do a mas selamat as well..

never carry out then he got caught? [confused]

His intention and coupled with having a pistol, this is good enough for his to be sent to jail !

Serve his right !

Even when facing financial problems, try to get help from ppl around, and not resort to stealing and robbery ...

NPP only got 1 police nia.

and the police will tell you he got to wait for his partner to come back before he can leave with you to the crime site.

this is what I kena when I reported some people fighting at the void deck when drunk......

I told him i will ask them to fight longer to wait for him to come over....

• Praise 2

and the police will tell you he got to wait for his partner to come back before he can leave with you to the crime site.

this is what I kena when I reported some people fighting at the void deck when drunk......

I told him i will ask them to fight longer to wait for him to come over....

Yeah, but cant blame them. That's their procedure. They are not suppose to handle things alone.

Yeah, but cant blame them. That's their procedure. They are not suppose to handle things alone.

still have a better procedure... at least he can radio or contact his other colleagues...

at least 4-5 drunkards was there in the brawl.......

at that time I dunno wanna laugh or cry hahahaa

still have a better procedure... at least he can radio or contact his other colleagues...

at least 4-5 drunkards was there in the brawl.......

at that time I dunno wanna laugh or cry hahahaa

Did you ask him to do that? If you did, he would probably say: I think you better call our hotline at 999. Lol!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1