The Ultimate Solution

Thaiyotakamli

The ultimate solution to achieve Swiss living standard!

Wah.....think there will be a surge of sports activity to keep people healthy.

Like the Senior Mr Lee, during a walkabout once told a little girl who was quite lean,"you should eat more meat".....

All the press reported...then many on the streets said PM encourage people to eat more meat, est meat is good etc. The butcher sales soared the following few weeks.

Supercharged

Yup. Exercise more! All forms of excerise helps, be it a run at Punggol Waterway or rolling in the master bed..... [grin]

• Praise 1

Yup. Exercise more! All forms of excerise helps, be it a run at Punggol Waterway or rolling in the master bed..... [grin]

Like a bro's friend who choinged for 3rd kid! Steadyyyyy lah!

exercise more by typing more in MCF hahaha

Wah.....think there will be a surge of sports activity to keep people healthy.

Like the Senior Mr Lee, during a walkabout once told a little girl who was quite lean,"you should eat more meat".....

All the press reported...then many on the streets said PM encourage people to eat more meat, est meat is good etc. The butcher sales soared the following few weeks.

sg gahmen should build more facilities for bicycle, and in neighbourhood area can introduce bicycle lane. so dont need to cycling at park, at road also can

• Praise 1

Supercharged

exercise more by typing more in MCF hahaha

Typing only exercise the fingers and hand.....like that might as well PCC, cos the effect is even better! [:p]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Salah. The best way to keep healthcare cost down is to become a minister. Prime minister needless to say, FOC.

Good example. Heart bypass cost: $8, cheaper dan a plate of nasi padang at Vivocity foodcourt.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3

I think I am becoming true Singaporean - I don't see colour anymore. I realised Vimita Mohandas is hot. :huh:

rSIkSHd.jpg

ya she looks quite hot...her shirt is unbuttoned.. :D

Supercharged

Salah. The best way to keep healthcare cost down is to become a minister. Prime minister needless to say, FOC.

Good example. Heart bypass cost: $8, cheaper dan a plate of nasi padang at Vivocity foodcourt.

are you even remotely related? else no need to even explore this avenue. :sweatdrop:

Supercharged

npBlsPB.jpg

to mr Lee..who wants & likes to be sick anyway? [hur]

i dono about being wanting to be sick....but i do know 1 absolute fact

"chronically sick financially bleed to death"

• Praise 1

The ultimate solution to achieve Swiss living standard!

Really, Mr Lee said this? How stupid can some of our leaders be. His logic and conclusions are way off. And we pay millions for this crap?

Actually, the best way to keep healthcare cost down is to die immediately.

• Praise 3

Really, Mr Lee said this? How stupid can some of our leaders be. His logic and conclusions are way off. And we pay millions for this crap?

Actually, the best way to keep healthcare cost down is to die immediately.

I vote u for next GE.

This is what the fat kim do, purge the sick one

Turbocharged

Our heart really needs exercise daily... watching AV is a good heart exercise, try it!!! [grin]

↡ Advertisement