He cheated on me... with my dog

Jman888

Wayne Bryson, 19, gets suspended sentence for having sex with girlfriend Amber Hickling’s dog
MARCH 07, 2014
STORY BY STAFF WRITERS news.com.au
000243-3c5391ac-a598-11e3-8dfc-d9063670f
Amber Hickling with poor Rudi (left) and the man who admitted having sex with the much-loved pet, Wayne Bryson. Source: Facebook
A TEENAGER who filmed himself having sex with a Staffordshire bull terrier has avoided jail after being handed a suspended jail term.
Wayne Bryson, 19, was caught out when his girlfriend Amber Hickling found a graphic, 30-second clip of him penetrating her beloved pet Rudi, as she was looking for photographs of their child on his mobile phone.
Bryson had admitted breaching the Sexual Offences Act by “performing an act of sexual penetration” on the dog on January 17, the Lincolnshire Echo reported.
As the sentence of four-months, suspended for two years, was handed down at Skegness Magistrates Court yesterday, the public gallery erupted with jeers and catcalls, with one man shouting: “He is a beast, a dog has got no voice.”
The gruesome case has made headlines in the UK and Ms Hickling has not shied away from talking about the incident and her disappointment over the light punishment meted out to Bryson.
In one story published today entitled: ‘I‘ll never get over him cheating on me ... with my dog’, Ms Hickling is quoted as saying: “While I was worrying about other women, I should have been worrying about my pets.

“He should be locked up. If it had been a person he would be, but because it’s a dog that couldn’t even defend itself, he’s free.
“When I looked at her all I could see was what Wayne did. She wasn’t the same dog. She was frightened and cowering. I couldn’t stand to look at her so I found a family to re-home her with. I lost my dog and my boyfriend.”
During yesterday’s sentencing hearing at Skegness Magistrate’s Court, prosecutor Paul Woods relayed what Ms Hickling had seen on Bryson’s phone in painful detail.
But Bryson’s solicitor Gordon Holt said there was nothing to suggest his client had sexual deviant tendencies, despite accepting that this particular act was sexually deviant.
“There may be all sorts of reasons why a boy gets up to something as stupid and disgusting as this,” he said.
Bryson’s entire life had been “swept away for 30 seconds of madness”, Mr Holt said.
“The consequences are extensive and will continue to blight his life. His family have disowned him and his girlfriend has ended their relationship.”
In addition to his suspended sentence, Bryson, who has no history of animal cruelty, was given a one-year supervision order and banned from owning animals for two years.
He will also be added to the sexual offenders register for seven years.

http://www.news.com.au/world/wayne-bryson-19-gets-suspended-sentence-for-having-sex-with-girlfriend-amber-hicklings-dog/story-fndir2ev-1226848000423

some crazy teenage can do crazy things.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

If the dog wasn't happy, why din she bite him?

:D

i like how you see thing from different angles :D

• Praise 1

i like how you see thing from different angles :D

Thats why I am a big fan of 3D pawn, I like to see things from different angles.

:D

Supercharged

okay, you have to admit, it is weird and at the same time, really funny on hindsight. [laugh]

poor girl. her BF rather do the dog than her.
poor dog, got raped by a human~!

wait.. he just screwed a b*tch... literally!!

oh my bad... kept reading dog so thought the mutt was a "he". (why can't they write it as a"bitch" huh? Somehow the word became vulgar huh?)

So in his head... he was just fcking another b*tch :)