Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

Supersonic

Most likely abducted by alien spaceship, but I'll need 2 coconuts to prove.

Edited by Kb27
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Newspaper from UK

Luckily they didn't use sausages ... Imagine title is 'my sausage will find the plane'... hehehe

• Praise 1

Supercharged

its hard to believe that someone, other than the pilot, can take over the controls, without any SOS alarm activited by the pilot. and any struggle takes time to end.

no one can just walk into the cockpit and take over. must have some form of power struggle or fights to occur before that penerator can sit on the pilot seat.

UNLESS it's the pilot himself.......

Correct. And I think the corkpit door is always locked too. Pilots won't anyhow open the door unless need to go toilet or to the cabin to rest.

Even if there's a struggle, one of the pilots (or one crew) should be able to make a distress call immediately.

Sad to say but except for the families, friends and people who care, I think the safety of the passengers and crew have taken a back seat.

This has become far larger than an missing airliner. The implications of someone (or people) being able to essentially make an airliner disappear will have far-reaching consequences. From SOPs to security measures to equipment, this is going to be a long-running case.

Edit: Imagine if the person onboard buay song with Singapore, we'd have another 9/11 on our hands. Same of any city within range of the aircraft.

Edited by Myxilplix

Supercharged

Maybe a naked chio bu knocked on the cockpit door? How not to resist and still surely can take over control without any struggle.

There might still be a struggle between the pilots to see who takes the chio bu first.... [sweatdrop][:/]

There might still be a struggle between the pilots to see who takes the chio bu first.... [sweatdrop][:/]

double penetration cannot mei? I oni joking.....not implying they did!

Turbocharged

Guys, be sensitive a bit, bring all your sexciting thought to another thread... Maybe that mrt naked chap thread...

Supercharged

Guys, be sensitive a bit, bring all your sexciting thought to another thread... Maybe that mrt naked chap thread...

I apologised. [blush]-_-

Sausage and eggs?

Sad to say but except for the families, friends and people who care, I think the safety of the passengers and crew have taken a back seat.

This has become far larger than an missing airliner. The implications of someone (or people) being able to essentially make an airliner disappear will have far-reaching consequences. From SOPs to security measures to equipment, this is going to be a long-running case.

Edit: Imagine if the person onboard buay song with Singapore, we'd have another 9/11 on our hands. Same of any city within range of the aircraft.

Managed to dig this up. A tribute blog to the commander of MH370.

http://www.sharelor.net/1/post/2014/03/tribute-who-exactly-is-malaysia-airlines-captain-zaharie-shah-of-mh370.html

Correct. And I think the corkpit door is always locked too. Pilots won't anyhow open the door unless need to go toilet or to the cabin to rest.

Even if there's a struggle, one of the pilots (or one crew) should be able to make a distress call immediately.

Today, Najib has offcially accepted that MH370 indeed flew past the MY peninsula on the way towards Andaman.

The spotlight has now turned to the MY military - why they did not scramble jets to 'see' what's up there, when their radar detected something. In fact, had it been done, it is possible to fly near MH370, to see anything amiss in cockpit or cabin. Or whether MH370 could respond to presence of the mil jets.

Today, Najib has offcially accepted that MH370 indeed flew past the MY peninsula on the way towards Andaman.

The spotlight has now turned to the MY military - why they did not scramble jets to 'see' what's up there, when their radar detected something. In fact, had it been done, it is possible to fly near MH370, to see anything amiss in cockpit or cabin. Or whether MH370 could respond to presence of the mil jets.

tbere was a map earlier showing the possible route of the mysterious flight. It flew over Thai and possibly MY airspace. Thats why Najib asking primary radar data from neighbouring countries on live tv. Chess play at work!

My thoughts:

1. Initially pilot had no intention of any malicious act and posted his success of creating a flight simulator. Any potential fella who intended would do this on the quiet and not say it.

2. His public post of creating a flight sim attracted some terrorist group and guess there could hv been some incentives to then hijack and train using the sim to fly to their location as planned

Now what is left to be seen is

1. What data was found on the sim and routes trained, etc

2. Full checking of his email accts, Etc and any communication he may hv used over perhaps 7 days?

This is indeed getting messy and hope all are safe, esp the infant

↡ Advertisement