Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

Bomoh there have access to more powerful coconuts...can invoke volcano power.

2 coconuts, volcano power erupt? [laugh]

Kinky! Kinky! [laugh]

• Praise 3

now with some evidence shed ; They still have a monumental task ahead by studying the weather patterns and maybe again... another wild goose chase

Well at least for sure they know it landed in the sea quite near the area pointed but its a huge deep ocean there and cancels the conspiracy theories that the plane landed on some island or some top personnel of some hi-tec Company/ scientist were on board and all that stuff.

Since the flapron has got barnacles on it, surely it must be quite some time already in the sea before the barnacles house themselves on it so comfortably

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

So fast Najib can confirm the flaperon is from MH370 ; but take so long to say the the 2.4 billion in his personal account is not from 1MBD but is donated ( by who cannot tell ) .

• Praise 7

now with some evidence shed ; They still have a monumental task ahead by studying the weather patterns and maybe again... another wild goose chase

Well at least for sure they know it landed in the sea quite near the area pointed but its a huge deep ocean there and cancels the conspiracy theories that the plane landed on some island or some top personnel of some hi-tec Company/ scientist were on board and all that stuff.

Since the flapron has got barnacles on it, surely it must be quite some time already in the sea before the barnacles house themselves on it so comfortably

On a complete sidenote, barnacles are sharp. Don't touch them without a glove. I got my hand cut once at the OBS jetty.

• Praise 1

On a complete sidenote, barnacles are sharp. Don't touch them without a glove. I got my hand cut once at the OBS jetty.

On another sidenote, the sight of barnacles sticking on rocks or any object gives me the chills.... Dunno why I feel very uncomfortable whenever I come across them on beaches or jetty.

• Praise 1

yes I know too, bro ; and they seem to have stuck on very strongly to things so much so that they stick out quite sharply at an angle i remember

• Praise 3

These barnacles!!! First saw them in Tin Tin's comics.

Barnacles good source of income for shipyards, create jobs to the workers cleaning the ship's hull.

No good to ship owners, produce more drag, burn more fuel = cost more $$$ to operate.

• Praise 2

These barnacles!!! First saw them in Tin Tin's comics.

Barnacles good source of income for shipyards, create jobs to the workers cleaning the ship's hull.

No good to ship owners, produce more drag, burn more fuel = cost more $$$ to operate.

Great snakes, to be precise, billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!!

faaef332cf6ad679ba210abe962cce10.jpg

Edited by eXacTo
  • Praise 3

Speaking of TinTin... MH370 is similar to the story of Flight 714...

The_Adventures_of_Tintin_-_22_-_Flight_7

There was a volcano in that story as well!

C2158B5.jpg

OMG!!

Someone already guessed this in 2014:

https://andreasmoser.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/flight-mh370/

I know what happened to Flight MH370

The plot was already outlined years ago in the Tintin book Flight 714.

I wouldn’t be surprised if MH370 could be found on some volcanic island to which it has been abducted. (My recent visits to two volcanic islands have nothing to do with this, however.)

flight-714-tintin-landing.jpg

• Praise 3

reported some days ago, new claim.....

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/129475/man-claims-mh370-wreckage-in-Mindanao

Police in Malaysia’s Sabah state have received a report claiming that an aircraft wreckage with the Malaysian flag painted on it was found on an island in Mindanao.

The report was made by a man who said the wreckage with human remains inside was spotted by his nephew, from Tawi Tawi, Ubian Island in Mindanao several days ago.

State Commissioner Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman said the man made the report at the Sandakan police station on Saturday.

“This matter is being investigated,” he told The Star in a text message.

In the report the man, an audio visual technician in his 40s, said his nephew and a few others were hunting for birds when they spotted the wreckage on the island.

They managed to get near the wreckage where they found human bones. They also found skeletal remains in the pilot’s chair with the seat belt fastened.

Before leaving the area, they took a flag they found in the wreckage.

The man said he informed police as the wreckage could be that of an airplane that disappeared last year.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3