Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

Turbocharged

yeah. most likely.

777-ER is trent 800s engine.

only the A330s are pw4k.

Got some 777 fly on PW engines leh..that was why MAS renewed the FMP package with PW during the SG Airshow...but a quick google on the net shows that the engines this time round are RR ones..

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

But airplane fuel is kerosene. It's red-ish or blue-ish or clear. Unless airplane run on crude oil, you can't spot any oil slick. It's a plane and not a tanker.

Aiyo, so many false info spreading around.

This is what I think. The airplane captain flew to North Korea and sold the plane to Kim Jung Un to make it his Air Force One Zero One.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

I hate to believe this but for a plane to dissappear like that, most likely it exploded up there and then and no one could even send out a sos msg... If the two fake passport are true, terrorist boarded the plane is probable... I still hope it landed on a tiny island with zero signal.. just like those missing Japanese divers....

the stolen Italian and Austrian passports have been confirmed by the MFA of these 2 countries. Looks like Malaysian immigration have been answering to do

Turbocharged

I would pick the guy who said 'you want hawker, food court or restaurant?'... Hehe...

Oh ya, this one is the 皇牌, trump card!!! [thumbsup]

But airplane fuel is kerosene. It's red-ish or blue-ish or clear. Unless airplane run on crude oil, you can't spot any oil slick. It's a plane and not a tanker.

This is what I think. The airplane captain flew to North Korea and sold the plane to Kim Jung Un to make it his Air Force One Zero One.

and the stewardesses became his playthings!!! [sweatdrop]

Supercharged
(edited)

The fact that the PM has openly admitted that they are running some theories goes to show that the plane may have gone missing for a reason.

I would reckon that the PM would have openly deny if there are likelihood it is due to technical failure, bad weather etc.

I do hope that the plane has not been crashed and is somewhere out there until it establishes radio contact again.

Edited by Gizmore

Supersonic

The fact that the PM has openly admitted that they are running some theories goes to show that the plane may have been brought down deliberately.

I would reckon that the PM would have openly deny if there are likelihood it is due to technical failure, bad weather etc.

If the plane is not found, how can they confirm or deny anything?

Missing MAS plane: Two imposters boarded plane using stolen passports

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - An Italian man, whose name was listed as having boarded the MAS flight MH370 that was reported missing on Saturday, was not on board the plane.

According to reports, someone else had used the passport of Luigi Maraldi to board the plane. He is alive and well in Thailand on a holiday.

Italy's foreign ministry functionary, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed that Mr Maraldi had reported his passport stolen on Aug 1 last year.

According to Italian newspaper, La Repubblica, Mr Maraldi returned home after his passport was stolen and had a new one issued.

When officials heard of the missing plane, they went to his parents' home but they said their son was alive and well in Thailand, and had called to say he was fine.

London's Daily Mirror reported that a second passenger on the flight had also used a stolen passport.

Austrian authorities have confirmed that Christian Kozel "is safe and well".

Mr Kozel told Austrian newspaper De Standard that his passport was stolen when he visited Thailand two years ago.

It is still unclear as to who had travelled on MH370 under the two names.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-mas-plane-two-imposters-boarded-plane-using-stolen-passports-201

its Air Force Kim!

pardon me for my ignorant

but then for a plane to disappear from radar, either the plane crash or fly in low altitude

the stolen Italian and Austrian passports have been confirmed by the MFA of these 2 countries. Looks like Malaysian immigration have been answering to do

how the heck they cant differentiate the person and the photo in passport? dont take too much kopi lah malaysia immigration

Turbocharged

but then for a plane to disappear from radar, either the plane crash or fly in low altitude

stealth?

Turbocharged

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - An Italian man, whose name was listed as having boarded the MAS flight MH370 that was reported missing on Saturday, was not on board the plane.

According to reports, someone else had used the passport of Luigi Maraldi to board the plane. He is alive and well in Thailand on a holiday.

Italy's foreign ministry functionary, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed that Mr Maraldi had reported his passport stolen on Aug 1 last year.

According to Italian newspaper, La Repubblica, Mr Maraldi returned home after his passport was stolen and had a new one issued.

When officials heard of the missing plane, they went to his parents' home but they said their son was alive and well in Thailand, and had called to say he was fine.

London's Daily Mirror reported that a second passenger on the flight had also used a stolen passport.

Mr Kozel told Austrian newspaper De Standard that his passport was stolen when he visited Thailand two years ago.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-mas-plane-two-imposters-boarded-plane-using-stolen-passports-201

They should be reviewing the cctv record at the check-in counter / boarding lounge before the flight took off from KL.

its Air Force Kim!

how the heck they cant differentiate the person and the photo in passport? dont take too much kopi lah malaysia immigration

Most commercial airplane flies at 35,000ft or 10,000 over meters above ground. If lost propulsion it will drop like a brick, it's not going to glide or anything like that.

I think sgp is going to flex and hao lian its naval power and deploy this...

MV%20Swift%20Rescue_Naval.jpg

Turbocharged

This is sad. Reminds me of AF447 which crashed into the Atlantic ocean and was missing for hours.

make that 2 years.. Only in 2011 then they found the wreckage

This case hope not so long like Adam Air flight 574, hope they found it as soon as possible.

Pray for their safety. Pray that those victims' family were given power to deal the blow.

Turbocharged

Wow, why so far away from the flight path?

That's the usual flight path of flights heading north from KL and Singapore. There's such things as civilian flight corrridors.

Civilian flights cannot suka suka deviate from planned routes before requesting from the air traffic controller.

There's also a set of rules when pilots file their flight path. They have to be within X number of flying hours (on one engine) within an airport which can handle their plane and must be within radio contact of at least an ATC

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Most commercial airplane flies at 35,000ft or 10,000 over meters above ground. If lost propulsion it will drop like a brick, it's not going to glide or anything like that.

Even with its size, the 777 can glide for around 40 minutes from cruising altitude without power. The only thing is, without hydraulics power, the plane will become pretty much uncontrollable.

One imposter maybe hard to say sabotage, but 2 onboard same flight gave a higher probability,

But why they would want to choose a flight to China? They would most likely have chosen a western country as target.

Yup their last know location was flying at FL350, so really from 35,000 ft the flight just disappear.

Even with its size, the 777 can glide for around 40 minutes from cruising altitude without power. The only thing is, without hydraulics power, the plane will become pretty much uncontrollable.

That would meant if all engine down, pilots still have more than sufficient time to make distress calls.

↡ Advertisement