Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

One imposter maybe hard to say sabotage, but 2 onboard same flight gave a higher probability,

But why they would want to choose a flight to China? They would most likely have chosen a western country as target.

China also has terrorism issues from their north and south west provinces. There was a knife attack last week where 29 people died that has been blamed on the separatists.

http://time.com/11687/deadly-terror-attack-in-southwestern-china-blamed-on-separatist-muslim-uighurs/

If its a hijack, they would chosen this flight for the Chinese targets. But now its all speculation.

↡ Advertisement

Hijack is a possibility. Or terrorist attack. There are 2 person using stolen passports. For all we know, the plane might even have been exploded in midair because there was no distress call from the pilots.

The plane should be on auto-pilot since it was already 2 hrs into its journey. That is the most comfortable time for the pilots and nothing should happen. Even if turbulence, there should be a mayday called out. If it were to drop, there is at least 3-5 min before it reaches the ground.

UFO? [laugh] [laugh] Alien attack!!

But if its a hijack they should have asked for ransom or They would have found the plane.

Possibilities:

1. Crash

2. Alien kidnapping

3. Went into another world dimension

(edited)

But if its a hijack they should have asked for ransom or They would have found the plane.

Possibilities:

1. Crash

2. Alien kidnapping

3. Went into another world dimension

4. Mid-air explosion

5. Hijacked and turned into Air Force One by Teletubby Kim (Watwheels)

6. LANDED ON ULU WITH NO COMMS SIGNAL

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Turbocharged

1 of the Pilot may have commited suicide and OFF all the transponder and contact with the control tower.

The sear around the area is still relatively shallow. It's still at the continental shelf.

to me 100-500 metres is still deep....i cant swim! ok joke aside, even at 100-500 metres depth they need sophisticated sonar to pick up the low frequency signal emitted by the blackbix (flight recorders) and thats where our navy and the US navy ship comes in. But to have no news for more than 24 hrs bodes bad news for MAS and the passenggers.

Supercharged

dun worry...only the good go young....seeing you. u shd live to 130....downstair told me...

u haven repent yet... :D:D:D:D[thumbsup]

thanks ! that's v comforting........ LOL

1 of the Pilot may have commited suicide and OFF all the transponder and contact with the control tower.

Wah piang! Commit suicide dont bring 239 people with you together mah

Supercharged

to me 100-500 metres is still deep....i cant swim! ok joke aside, even at 100-500 metres depth they need sophisticated sonar to pick up the low frequency signal emitted by the blackbix (flight recorders) and thats where our navy and the US navy ship comes in. But to have no news for more than 24 hrs bodes bad news for MAS and the passenggers.

we are sending our search and rescue mini submarine to rhe site, capable of picking up signal and looking in the depth, with divers on board our ship

4. Mid-air explosion

5. Hijacked and turned into Air Force One by Teletubby Kim (Watwheels)

6. LANDED ON ULU WITH NO COMMS SIGNAL

Last part wont one la. Cos they should have satellite based navigation tracker and communication.

Moreover if land in ulu place it would be emergency landing

thanks ! that's v comforting........ LOL

Ahhh....u have taken up his 'premium' offer! Bro Radx must be a good salesperson!

we are sending our search and rescue mini submarine to rhe site, capable of picking up signal and looking in the depth, with divers on board our ship

ya i know....MY accepted SG offer on the submarine and the US navy sent 1 warship with sophisticated sonar from its 6th Fleet which was 24 hrs from the scene yesterday.

Cctv news reported that a Russian passenger wasn't on board. Another person using stolen passport.

Any credible sources? 3 is too much of a coincidence, might be terrorist link to Xinjiang, but thats just my guessing....

• Praise 1

I think it only took a day to locate the debris for the AF crash in 2009

actually its better if its a hijack, then at least most will be alive still

(edited)

Any credible sources? 3 is too much of a coincidence, might be terrorist link to Xinjiang, but thats just my guessing....

Two more Europeans with suspect identities onboard missing MH370

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/two-more-europeans-passengers-with-suspect-identities-onboard-missing-mh370

Chinese media reported that 1 of them using stolen Russian passport. The fourth passenger not sure. All of them bought tickets from China Southern Airlines. So its 1x Italian, 1x Austrian, 1x Russian and 1 unknown

Edited by Stooky

The hijackers of 9/11 did not ask for ransom.

Usually terrorists groups would've claimed responsibility by now. But so far the Modus Operandi of the China separatist groups act otherwise. So that's possibility no. 1. But how they made the plane disappear or crash, can be done by a few ways.

2, back when AF447 crashed due upset aircraft state, no radio comms transpired between them and air traffic control as well as they were too busy trying to bring the aircraft back into control. All it happened was the plane just dropped from the sky and plonked into the Atlantic.

Thirdly, years back there was the 'ghost plane' Helios 522, that suffered a decompression. The last man left standing who tried to bring the plane back into ctrl was a cabin crew. But in between that, the cockpit crew did talk to the ground when they discovered the problem because there were warning and caution alarms. But in the end, all fell unconscious and the plane just plummeted straight into the hills. So for those clowns who complained about the SQ A380 that had to do a rapid descent, they better be feeling fortunate that they still can go about yapping like a c--t.

Last possibility that I can think of is suicide. With due respect, these are my opinions of examples of what may be the causal factors and not just pure speculation.

• Praise 3

(edited)

all 4 stolen passport passengers bought tickets from the same source ... this is definitely not coincidence

if the passengers entered from thai border this may explain why the lack of checking

but when boarding ... KLIA should have high tech passport verification right?

Two more Europeans with suspect identities onboard missing MH370

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/two-more-europeans-passengers-with-suspect-identities-onboard-missing-mh370

Chinese media reported that 1 of them using stolen Russian passport. The fourth passenger not sure. All of them bought tickets from China Southern Airlines. So its 1x Italian, 1x Austrian, 1x Russian and 1 unknown

Edited by Wt_know

hong kan liao... malaysia confirmed 4 using fake/stolen passports to board the plane. does not rule out the possibility that there could be more

已确定4人持假护照登机
人民日报记者刘慧消息,马来西亚交通部长9日召开新闻发布会介绍:目前,已经确定持假护照的有4人,不排除有更多人。马情报局将和国际情报部门、反恐部门合作,调查所有登机名单。

With this incident and the old man that gatecrash the ciq.....those travelling by all checkpoints to go overseas will face a tough time passing through customs....nb!

Turbocharged

Latest update is talking about possible turn back, captured on military radar.... Sweeping on west coast of malaysia....

↡ Advertisement