Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

On 12/1/2023 at 7:50 PM, ER-3682 said:

The Searchers did found alot of MH370 Parts.

This was much later after many abortive attempts to search the Indian Ocean right? 

Edited by Victor68
↡ Advertisement

On 12/1/2023 at 10:16 PM, Watwheels said:

Time flies, coming March will be 10year remembrance. I wonder still got chance to find the wreckage or black box?

the probable location is like 4km deep (i think), so full salvaging is either impossible or very costly. and iirc, earlier reports did say the black box was not serviced regularly and hence may not be working in the first place.

think once funding is available they'll just send probes down to take pictures, find a largely intact aircraft and conclude that it was not accident. 

• Praise 1

On 12/4/2023 at 11:39 AM, Blueray said:

the probable location is like 4km deep (i think), so full salvaging is either impossible or very costly. and iirc, earlier reports did say the black box was not serviced regularly and hence may not be working in the first place.

think once funding is available they'll just send probes down to take pictures, find a largely intact aircraft and conclude that it was not accident. 

So tragic. The family members of the victims suffer the most.

On 12/5/2023 at 8:37 AM, Watwheels said:

So tragic. The family members of the victims suffer the most.

ya, can understand their anger and grief at the lack of action by MY. 

• Praise 1

Come March 2024 …. It’ll be 10 years …..what to expect from BolehLand …… Lotsa eyewash …. And then whitewash it …. And balik repeat again …. 

What more can MY do?

Not only MY but so many countries looked for the plane.

The plane did not crash in the jungles of MY and its not like MY stopped looking after a few days.

Its in the ocean somewhere far far from MY and need the countries closest to the last known position to help look for it.

So easy to say should do more but what specifically can they do more?

• Praise 2

'MH370 could be found in days'; experts call on M'sian and Australian govts to begin new search [NSTTV]

The duo claimed that the MH370's cabin was depressurised.

"… and it was a soft control ditching to produce minimal debris. It was performed to not be trapped or found.

"Certainly, the aircraft was not visible except for the military. The guy knew that if search and rescue would be triggered it would be on the flight path."

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/12/993969/mh370-could-be-found-days-experts-call-msian-and-australian-govts-begin

• Praise 1

each time this kind of news pop up simply relive the sad memory of the victim family ...

coming to 10 years liao ... [bigcry] 

Edited by Wt_know

On 12/28/2023 at 8:08 AM, Blueray said:

'MH370 could be found in days'; experts call on M'sian and Australian govts to begin new search [NSTTV]

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/12/993969/mh370-could-be-found-days-experts-call-msian-and-australian-govts-begin

Wanted to get more Money from Malaysia's,Australia's & China's Gov'ts if Search start Again...Business chance.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I also can find the plane in days.

If they give me 10 million.

1 day, 10 days 10,000 days is all days right 

But if the 10m runs out I need another 10m.

:D

Twincharged
On 2/25/2024 at 7:28 PM, Ody_2004 said:

Malaysian Gov't won't spend anymore Money of these ''Endless'' Searches...

On 2/25/2024 at 9:18 PM, ER-3682 said:

Malaysian Gov't won't spend anymore Money of these ''Endless'' Searches...

I don’t believe any government will spend money to shoot blanks

On 2/25/2024 at 7:28 PM, Ody_2004 said:

I dont like this channel from down under. It's usually full of biasness to the point of stirring sh!t sometimes.

Twincharged

The Searchers wanted to make Money from Malaysia Gov't,if i am Anwar,i will tell them...get the exact Location,take the Plane Out,then pay them Money.

↡ Advertisement