Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

If it is indeed true, RIP

I believe All the planes shd be grounded wef

They won't until all fact findings are done. Or at least anything they can determine from the flight data recorder if found.

China send 20 ships and 2 helicopters, as seen in the news

They'll need to due to the majority of China pax.

Supercharged

pilot is a seasoned one, aged 53 and pilot for MAS since 1981.

co pilot is rookie, aged only 27 and just joined MAS in 2007.

If that is the actual crash site, then *maybe* any crash survivors will have better chance of survival. At least it's partially sheltered from the open sea.

Younger pilot photo...27years old malaysian, flying hours clocked 2763, joing MAS in 2007.

1517596_800943736602257_1362994305_n.jpg

I guess Richard Quest will be sad if he remembers this photo.

All hope not lost till resources and efforts are exhausted. Wish all including the SAR team all the best.

Hypersonic

I realized that everytime i go east asia region, my plane would experience turbulent in south china sea. Everytime. No miss. Either i took SQ, Cathay, Korean Air, china airline, china eastern, asiana, eva and china southern. Every plane either its A320 or A380

I just told my wife the same experience earlier. After fly pass south china sea, the flight will be stable.

Supercharged

I just told my wife the same experience earlier. After fly pass south china sea, the flight will be stable.

now I'm getting worried. going to Seoul fron SG next week....... sweat.....

(edited)

Vietnam admiral clarifies comment, says missing plane "could have" crashed

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/mh370-missing/story/vietnam-admiral-clarifies-comment-says-missing-plane-could-have-cr

Edited by Wesleyoh

Suspect the plane disintegrate in mid air, if not pilot most likely will broadcast SOS. Hope all is not lost...

Turbocharged

now I'm getting worried. going to Seoul fron SG next week....... sweat.....

No worries lar, you have higher chance of dying from car accident anytime than a flight to Seoul.... but can't deny subconsciously will think about it and worries set in...

Turbocharged

No worries lar, you have higher chance of dying from car accident anytime than a flight to Seoul.... but can't deny subconsciously will think about it and worries set in...

Just don't think about it. I've been flying week in week out for almost half of 2013. Even on the day after the Asiana airlines crash. I board the plane with holding Straits times with the picture of the burning wreckage on the front page.

Just shut myself out from it and let fate take it's course

• Praise 3

You're much more likely to die getting to the airport than you are flying in the plane," said the editors at Discovery.

1 in 5,000
 Odds that you will be killed in a car crash.

1 in 11 million
 Chance that you will be killed in an airplane crash

• Praise 2

You're much more likely to die getting to the airport than you are flying in the plane," said the editors at Discovery.

1 in 5,000
 Odds that you will be killed in a car crash.

1 in 11 million
 Chance that you will be killed in an airplane crash

That's why I really hate going to the airport.

1 in 5,000 doesn't sound right leh. If I work at the airport and go to work everyday then each year I will go 300 times. After 10 year 3,000 times and after 20 years 6,000 times

So before working 20 years at the airport chances are I will be killed?

:D

↡ Advertisement