Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

Highly likely in sea and after so many hours, all debris sink into the sea...

yup ..really RIP! Bless those who have perished.

May the families find closure in this tragic calamity. Will not be easy for sure!

↡ Advertisement

Never like to see such news before flying, esp for frequent flyers. As it only confirms the more they fly the higher their risks.

Some just indicated we are more likely to die in car accident than in a plane crash but for me I see myself adding more risks as I do both quite often...

Last time my colleague went Korea tour with his family. His youngest son while on board the plane asked him very loudly"Daddy daddy! Will our plane crash?" AND suddenly the whole plane was very quiet. LMAO!

good to know, China, Philippines, Sg are all sending SAR ops. Hmmm, what abt haze country?

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's transport minister said Saturday the government currently had "no information" or confirmation that a missing Malaysian airliner had crashed, but was urgently asking Vietnam for details.

Air traffic controllers in the region lost contact with the Malaysia Airlines plane, with 239 people aboard, early on Saturday, triggering a search in the South China Sea involving several nations.

Vietnam's government has said that the aircraft, which was en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was near its airspace when it lost contact.

Malaysian Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said he has not been able to confirm that report with Vietnamese civil aviation authorities.

"But since that information came from the Vietnamese navy, I have asked our navy to contact their counterparts immediately," he told reporters in Kuala Lumpur.

"At the moment we have no information of any wreckage at sea. I can confirm that we have not yet found the location of the plane."

Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Singapore and the Philippines have dispatched aircraft to search for the missing plane.

good to know, China, Philippines, Sg are all sending SAR ops. Hmmm, what abt haze country?

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's transport minister said Saturday the government currently had "no information" or confirmation that a missing Malaysian airliner had crashed, but was urgently asking Vietnam for details.

Air traffic controllers in the region lost contact with the Malaysia Airlines plane, with 239 people aboard, early on Saturday, triggering a search in the South China Sea involving several nations.

Vietnam's government has said that the aircraft, which was en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was near its airspace when it lost contact.

Malaysian Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said he has not been able to confirm that report with Vietnamese civil aviation authorities.

"But since that information came from the Vietnamese navy, I have asked our navy to contact their counterparts immediately," he told reporters in Kuala Lumpur.

"At the moment we have no information of any wreckage at sea. I can confirm that we have not yet found the location of the plane."

Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Singapore and the Philippines have dispatched aircraft to search for the missing plane.

thailand bochap?

thailand bochap?

u think they do not have enuf issues on their hands??? gib chance la... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i am heartened that the Philippines have joined the SAR ops! Good on them

No distress signal and just vanished.....hmmm

they have reported a signal fr the plane aldy, and in the ocean

i arrange interview with Luci ol man...see what he say...kekekek

That Luci fella?

He everyday at my left ear Gong jiao wey. Pls inform him when u go interview to tell him Sua lah,

I already upgrade to Android 777 version not 666 version, all I hear is Jiao Wey, can't under the stand.

That Luci fella?

He everyday at my left ear Gong jiao wey. Pls inform him when u go interview to tell him Sua lah,

I already upgrade to Android 777 version not 666 version, all I hear is Jiao Wey, can't under the stand.

hmmm..u hear voices ah....okok i i chk again wh he send from control tower down there right freq qnot???

okokok...enuf nonsense, altho i try to maintain tower control contact to keep in line

back to topic...and u back to your bed...hahahaha

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

then agian, you are tigerwoods, the lifestyle you have had doing promiscuity, you shd be dead aldy....

Yalor, song song kow jurong hor... Hehehe...

Last time my colleague went Korea tour with his family. His youngest son while on board the plane asked him very loudly"Daddy daddy! Will our plane crash?" AND suddenly the whole plane was very quiet. LMAO!

Confirmed don't let your children watch those documentaries in Discovery Channel.

Confirmed don't let your children watch those documentaries in Discovery Channel.

u think sesame street no violence meh??? muahahahaha

(edited)

removed.....

Edited by Ahwhye
  • Praise 1

(edited)
Highlights from MH370 press conference, attended by PM Najib Razak:
1. Vietnam navy confirms no evidence of wreckage.
2. 15 aircraft, close to 10 ships in search and rescue operations.
3. Search area expanded within South China Sea. Help from USA, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines & Vietnam.
4. Najib says satelite imagery cannot be used as it cannot detect anything below water surface.
5. Aircraft manufacturers and FAA have offered help.
6. Najib says rescue operations will continue for as long as it takes.
7. Najib spoke to Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and sent his condolences as 153 passengers were Chinese nationals. The Premier says China will help in rescue operations.
8. MAS will arrange flights for family members to Beijing if requested, and for Chinese nationals to Kuala Lumpur.
9. Najib requests that the public do not indulge in speculation. "We can't make conclusions, we are investigating all theories".
10. Dept of Civil Aviation received a call when MH370 went missing at 2.40am; Vietnam airport authorities acknowledged the plane entered its airspace at 1.30am before subsequently losing contact.

Edited by Yamapi

Just watched movie "Non-Stop"... And this thing happened....

Hopefully, miracles happen , if not, hope at least the search & rescue can find something, at least some form of closure to the families.

attachicon.gifplan.jpg

anyway title of thread says PLAN...simi plan???

edited for clarity...

maybe confused with mio plan.....both crashed! and football is a matter of life and death someone famous once said! dont flame hor.....the plane cash is a very serious matter!
↡ Advertisement