Any bros saw hit-n-run Mercedes SKM1396C in Woodlands?

Pensive

Supercharged

i really cannot understand how the "check 1 car at a time" can help to prevent future incidents? and the fact is the officer spends less than 5s to look-see-look-see each vehicle doesn't bode well with the kind of message ICA is sending to wannabe offenders.

matter of fact is, somewhere up there decisions have been made to correct the lapses but yet it happened again.

on a side note, I can't help but notice that the cisco officers do not have the same professionalism as the police. be it their mannerism or casual attitude.

hopefully our ex-CNB head can inject some discipline or hire some ex-RSMs if need be.

Because our scholars only know how to sit at air con office and review the paper procedures.

Not like these officers who have a say in the procedures have really gone through checking the vehicles at the check points. These officers have zero ground experiences to begin with and to let these officers review check policies is a laughing stock.

From the video, it is easy to note that officers are either to stunt to take drastic actions to prevent car from driving away or they simply do not know what to do.

Second is the barrier. It simply is a failure. We are not talking about a full modded car with reinforce crash bar at the front to give the barrier a run for their money. It is a lao pok merz.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

bro last month nia...20 feb...

need the spike to activate it koyak, don't need it it erected on its own...

TCH say barrier/spike problem not my problem? [thumbsdown]

a couple of months ago, got one civilian car kena spiked till bumper ga lao, tink custom occifer accidently / anyhowly actibate the spike, liber say the CIQ also don know who is responsible and how to claim.... so i tink they now don dare to up ths spike loh.....

Lousy famzy metal looking blockage .. they should change that to more solid barrier or some retractable bollard..

Something like this is so much more effective...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com.sg%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmRPEW2OMIU8&ei=frgbU5TXEsHSrQew-4GIBA&usg=AFQjCNED6MLGhuuWRkGxaRmYZWDw6e_U-w

Eh W124 leh... Don't play play. It's built like a German Panzer.

Seriously, Singapore Police is a joke...

Riot happen, u run... And stay there watch car get burn...

Trespass Custom, stand there doing nothing with a baton for show...

SPF and ICA better wake up...,!

No wonder, Mas Selamat can escape so easily...

What happen if there is really Terrorism plan on us... Are we going to throw pig at them...?

Billion invested on them for this kind of standard...?

Think someone better step down...

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Should show this as training video, but of course don't expect them to use fist lah. Baton can liao.

WTF.

i really cannot understand how the "check 1 car at a time" can help to prevent future incidents? and the fact is the officer spends less than 5s to look-see-look-see each vehicle doesn't bode well with the kind of message ICA is sending to wannabe offenders.

matter of fact is, somewhere up there decisions have been made to correct the lapses but yet it happened again.

on a side note, I can't help but notice that the cisco officers do not have the same professionalism as the police. be it their mannerism or casual attitude.

hopefully our ex-CNB head can inject some discipline or hire some ex-RSMs if need be.

Our SPF also let gutter oil worker run away.

They profession in what they do? I seriously don't think so.

So many crimes being downgraded.

Should show this as training video, but of course don't expect them to use fist lah. Baton can liao.

can we offer the officer citizenship to work in our checkpoint?

I think we need an interception team, using S80s, on KJE.

It's not just for security breaches. But say you discover something wrong one or two minutes later, you are still ahead.

Doubt they'll use the Volvo like Sweden would.

swedish_police_flips_upside_down_003.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Doubt they'll use the Volvo like Sweden would.

swedish_police_flips_upside_down_003.jpg

Wa sibei nice. Crash until liddat, cant even see a damage in the volvo.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Caught after more than 5 hrs? Enough to unload a trunk of C4 and tonnes of heroin. It's a serious matter but as usual, accountability only applies to hawker centre roof cleaning and town council financials...

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 2

maybe he needs to dress undercover and carry a limping stick. like that then won't be so obvious.

don't flame me orh, just suggesting so that things can be improved to prevent future lapses.

like our Mr Lui Tuck Yew taking MRT frequently initially?

These cisco just following order, it is a top down order. Since u and I can see the lapse in security and checking of boot is not on the same page.

even our ICA also not professional. If u notice some call ur full:ie tan ah kow instead of Mr tan ah kow. When they call my full name I also have the feeling of the clinic nurse calling me. lol Some call mr some don't maybe they need RSM to standardise all these

Neutral Newbie

I always thought ICA should have standby vehicles. Can be useful for chasing people like this incident loh! Liddat the 4hours that he ran away can do alot things. Maybe the drugs he have already distributed to people liao or the guns he got already hide somewhere liao. Moreover the barrier i thought usually got the sharp edges (look like teeth) one. But why this incident only the metal thing come up only.

Because our scholars only know how to sit at air con office and review the paper procedures.

Not like these officers who have a say in the procedures have really gone through checking the vehicles at the check points. These officers have zero ground experiences to begin with and to let these officers review check policies is a laughing stock.

From the video, it is easy to note that officers are either to stunt to take drastic actions to prevent car from driving away or they simply do not know what to do.

Second is the barrier. It simply is a failure. We are not talking about a full modded car with reinforce crash bar at the front to give the barrier a run for their money. It is a lao pok merz.

No need full mod car la. A merc can escape, if 4 wheel drive instead I think first time can chiong through already

↡ Advertisement