Josephine Teo: GIC, Temasek won't take more risks

On 8/30/2021 at 10:22 PM, Throttle2 said:

Learn ! Understand !

dont keep losing so much yuan wang money!

🤣😂

DF801B4A-FD95-439F-A007-A38ABCC55FC5.jpeg

7E376DBB-5717-40A7-93AB-23831ABA7F8A.jpeg

I think T2 can run his own YouTube channel n video his watch. Make money also with the number of views .. on his comments on stocks n don’t even need to exceed 4 mins .  

↡ Advertisement

26 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I think T2 can run his own YouTube channel n video his watch. Make money also with the number of views .. on his comments on stocks n don’t even need to exceed 4 mins .  

I dont know how to edit videos and i am not photogenic leh

Supercharged
On 8/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, Blueray said:

Temasek walked into market minefield last quarter with new bets on Chinese education stocks, Didi Global before July slump

https://www.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/3145286/temasek-walked-market-minefield-last-quarter-new-bets

Walking out 3 months later.  😁   Those Temasek investment analysts balls shrink siah...

Temasek sells off Chinese tech stocks amid crackdown by Beijing

Singapore's investment company Temasek sold shares of US-listed Chinese technology companies from Alibaba Group Holding to Didi Global to online education providers amid regulatory crackdowns. Temasek cut 16 per cent of its stake in e-commerce giant Alibaba and 11 per cent of its shares in ride-hailing service Didi, according to a 13F filing for the three months ended Sept 30. It exited Chinese search engine operator Baidu, TAL Education Group, New Oriental Education & Technology Group, and job service provider Kanzhun. Temasek, which managed assets worth $381 billion as at March, told Bloomberg in September that it was holding off on further Chinese tech platform investments as it sought more certainty on the fallout from the regulatory tightening.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/temasek-sells-off-chinese-tech-stocks-amid-crackdown-by-beijing

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Walking out 3 months later.  😁   Those Temasek investment analysts balls shrink siah...

Singapore's investment company Temasek sold shares of US-listed Chinese technology companies from Alibaba Group Holding to Didi Global to online education providers amid regulatory crackdowns. Temasek cut 16 per cent of its stake in e-commerce giant Alibaba and 11 per cent of its shares in ride-hailing service Didi, according to a 13F filing for the three months ended Sept 30. It exited Chinese search engine operator Baidu, TAL Education Group, New Oriental Education & Technology Group, and job service provider Kanzhun. Temasek, which managed assets worth $381 billion as at March, told Bloomberg in September that it was holding off on further Chinese tech platform investments as it sought more certainty on the fallout from the regulatory tightening.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/temasek-sells-off-chinese-tech-stocks-amid-crackdown-by-beijing

si mi lan jiao portfolio manager? Just fire them lah

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 11/17/2021 at 3:33 PM, Throttle2 said:

si mi lan jiao portfolio manager? Just fire them lah

not their own money with sweat and blood

i will also anyhow BET BIG ... if win ... ho say liao .. waiting for promotion ... if lose ... SELL SELL SELL ... write off ... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

not their own money with sweat and blood

i will also anyhow BET BIG ... if win ... ho say liao .. waiting for promotion ... if lose ... SELL SELL SELL ... write off ... 

exactly.

The worst in the industry probably.

• Sad 1

The increase of 2% GST will not be enough to pay for GIC/Temasek/GLCs' foolishness.  I believe this is just the tip of the ice-berg.

Can someone tell me where to find what other companies / segment did our  " To-masak " invest in? Better make sure i don't put money there 😢

• Haha! 2

On 11/17/2021 at 2:02 PM, Didu said:

Aiyah best way to make lots of money is to sell when Tamasick buys, and buy when it sells. 

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Can someone tell me where to find what other companies / segment did our  " To-masak " invest in? Better make sure i don't put money there 😢

The simi salty restaurant is one. 

Maybe you don't even have chance to put money in. Likely bankrupt liao. 

• Haha! 1