Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Bad move to step into TC showroom yesterday. Pretty impressed by the Qq 1.2T. No time to test drive, so just moved through all the seats to have a feel. Was comparing with the Vezel and felt that Qq is more 'insulated' & 'protected' due to larger car body and thick door panels.

May I know how much margin are we able to negotiate from RRP as I'm not in a rush to get before CNY anyway. SE was very positive in delivering before CNY if I book by this week. They seemed pretty confident even though the price is 4 bid non-guaranteed.

I'm spoilt for space in my current 2.0L Edix which still has 3.5yrs to go. Trade in price is so-so only but still better than Turf City PIs when I asked around for Vezel.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Guys I just did a quick check on ARF value for the qq 1.2l turbo and seems like the CEVS rebate may be $15k and ARF is $0.

Where as the 2.0l has no CEVS and ARF is $15k.

Does that mean that they both have the same depreciation at the end of the 10 years since the selling price now is $15k difference.

Qq 1.2l $125k

Qq 2.0l $140k

Edited by Advancer
  • Praise 1

You have a 2.0 Edix with alot of life left (Edix is cool, i'm envious), why look at 1.2 qq, or even 2.0 qq. Not saying qq not good, but its a 2.0 Edix!

In today price context, you will be basically paying alot of money to downgrade to a car that is not better. Unless your Edix got problems lah. I have a colleague who change from an Accord to a Jetta. The Accord was bought during cheap COE and Jetta during high COE. I always wonder why he "downgrade". But I can't say it is a downgrade cos the newer car is more expensive than older car.

Bad move to step into TC showroom yesterday. Pretty impressed by the Qq 1.2T. No time to test drive, so just moved through all the seats to have a feel. Was comparing with the Vezel and felt that Qq is more 'insulated' & 'protected' due to larger car body and thick door panels.

May I know how much margin are we able to negotiate from RRP as I'm not in a rush to get before CNY anyway. SE was very positive in delivering before CNY if I book by this week. They seemed pretty confident even though the price is 4 bid non-guaranteed.

I'm spoilt for space in my current 2.0L Edix which still has 3.5yrs to go. Trade in price is so-so only but still better than Turf City PIs when I asked around for Vezel.

• Praise 3

Guys I just did a quick check on ARF value for the qq 1.2l turbo and seems like the CEVS rebate may be $15k and ARF is $0.

Does that mean that they both have the same depreciation at the end of the 10 years since the selling price now is $15k difference.

Qq 1.2l $125k

Qq 2.0l $140k

I thought CEVS for 2.0l is 5k.
  • Praise 1

Qq 1.2l $125k

Qq 2.0l $140k

2.0 CEV is 5k and 1.2 CEV is 10k ..Vezel is 10k also. Hmm which SE provided u such amount?

The day time running light is it on when driving ? Cause want to check if this is auto? 2.0 qq driver?

Edited by Busy_cool

2.0 CEV is 5k and 1.2 CEV is 10k ..Vezel is 10k also. Hmm which SE provided u such amount?

The day time running light is it on when driving ? Cause want to check if this is auto? 2.0 qq driver?

No one quote. I was just guessing as I played with the citibank car loan calculator.

Bro you should test drive you will come off with different thinking..on Hw the heck the 1.2 can perform..:)

• Praise 1

How does CEVS affect a car?

Nope, the DTRL is not auto on when driving...

Cars with low carbon emission qualify for rebates (between $5,000 and $20,000) against the vehicle's ARF payable.

So you pays less when purchasing a car with low carbon emission.

It determines how much PARF value u get at the end of the day. So higher CEVS means u get lesser PARF Value back.

Example, PARF Value for CaR is 10K, CEVS is 5k. At the end of 10 Years you get 5K back in case as 5K is paid back for CEVS rebate. So higher CEVS means lesser money end of the day when u scrap car, not sure how badly it will impact resale car, doubt much.

Correct me if i'm wrong, as this was the concept i got from reading online.

• Praise 1

It determines how much PARF value u get at the end of the day. So higher CEVS means u get lesser PARF Value back.

Example, PARF Value for CaR is 10K, CEVS is 5k. At the end of 10 Years you get 5K back in case as 5K is paid back for CEVS rebate. So higher CEVS means lesser money end of the day when u scrap car, not sure how badly it will impact resale car, doubt much.

Correct me if i'm wrong, as this was the concept i got from reading online.

Sounds bad if scrapping cars with higher CEVS....

Will it affect much on Qashqai 1.2T ?

I booked the QQ1.2T during the motorshow and still waiting for the COE bidding. [:)]

Sounds bad if scrapping cars with higher CEVS....

Will it affect much on Qashqai 1.2T ?

I booked the QQ1.2T during the motorshow and still waiting for the COE bidding. [:)]

Personally I don't think so. Honda vezel and Qashqai are big n value for money so will be selling well in Resale like Honda fit/jazz

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1