Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

this rattling problem is heng sway or extremely common on QQ? [sweatdrop]

I have the same rattling as you! Driver side somewhere below the steering wheel. Noise also can only be heard when going over rough roads.

Last servicing at LK reported to them. Went out with the technician to identify the noise and he did hear it.

In the end, they say not enough time to troubleshoot, and ask me to bring back to them on a weekday as early as 8:30am.

So I obediently do so, bring the car there on a weekday 8:30am and left the car there whole day.

Went to collect car at 6pm in the evening and they claimed that it is rectified.

RECTIFY RHF DRIVER SIDE RATTLING NOISE OVER UNEVEN ROAD - INSULATE CONNECTOR(BELOW RHF AIR VENT)

On the way driving home, the rattling noise still there.... haiz.....

Dun know if I should still go back and report....

Today went down to LK and served by a lady SE. Give very low trade in price for current ride and no discount off the listed price. Totally turnoff. Any bros with good and flexible SE to intro? Appreciate if you can PM me. Thanks.

PM me if u interested to give my SE a try. He is gd. My 2nd car with him.

any accessories shop will be able to do it. quite cheap. i buy online & did mine at jb.

Any bros out there can advise as to where can install scuff plates for qashqai?

Thanks

I have the same rattling as you! Driver side somewhere below the steering wheel. Noise also can only be heard when going over rough roads.

Last servicing at LK reported to them. Went out with the technician to identify the noise and he did hear it.

In the end, they say not enough time to troubleshoot, and ask me to bring back to them on a weekday as early as 8:30am.

So I obediently do so, bring the car there on a weekday 8:30am and left the car there whole day.

Went to collect car at 6pm in the evening and they claimed that it is rectified.

RECTIFY RHF DRIVER SIDE RATTLING NOISE OVER UNEVEN ROAD - INSULATE CONNECTOR(BELOW RHF AIR VENT)

On the way driving home, the rattling noise still there.... haiz.....

Dun know if I should still go back and report....

Sigh, lots of rattling issues yeah?! Mine too... Seems like when the car is around 1200-1700 rpm at low gear, I can hear the rattles; due to the resonance of the engine/turbo. Can only attribute to the poor make... Think will change car soon :(

Turbocharged

May I know how is the sound systems for basic model as compare with the premium one? Ty

I think both are normal 6-speaker setup? Adventure series sometimes get a subwoofer

Don't have any rattling problem with my 2.0. Been driving for 1 year le.. (touchwood better dont have)

you pay what you get ... lol ... [thumbsup]

on a serious note, i guess QQ 2L vs 1.2T not just the engine different

other parts also different ... at least the suspension based on sgcarmart list

Don't have any rattling problem with my 2.0. Been driving for 1 year le.. (touchwood better dont have)

Edited by Wt_know

Extremely common ... on the 1.2T.

No complaints on my 2L.

Or it could just b tat the 1.2T owners r very much more vocal. Hurhur

• Praise 1

i can only say every little thing has a cost associated to it

in order to lower the price, they have to use lower quality parts or different made

No complaints on my 2L.

Edited by Wt_know

No complaints on my 2L.

Vocal or not, the SEs heard it and agreed there is rattling noises. Got my car back after 3.5 days in the workshop.

Rattling problem, solved hopefully will not return; due to GPS wiring.

Main problem was 'lost' of power or car crawling. They did a full diagnosis, nothing wrong. Only changed the booster sensor and ask me to monitor :( can't pinpoint the problem.

Vocal or not, the SEs heard it and agreed there is rattling noises. Got my car back after 3.5 days in the workshop.

Rattling problem, solved hopefully will not return; due to GPS wiring.

Main problem was 'lost' of power or car crawling. They did a full diagnosis, nothing wrong. Only changed the booster sensor and ask me to monitor :( can't pinpoint the problem.

Woah. 3.5 days? Never demand compensation?

Hi Guys,

Have been driving my 1.2 for about 3 months now. So far everything seems to be going well. The only problem i noticed so far is the squeaky sound coming from the suspension, as well as the "spongy" feel while breaking or releasing the break. Encountered 1 reboot of the HU. Other than the above, everything seems to be okay (thank god).

Hi there,

I have been an owner of a 1.2L Diamond Silver QQ for about 3 months since June, albeit being a new member onboard this forum.

It is the comments that I have read from Page 1 that made me upgrade to a wonderful car and I have never regretted it.

I have no issues about the rattling sound as mentioned in several posts. Start-Stop system worked seamlessly with a fully functional HU unit.

However, I also recently encountered the squeaky suspension problem just a week ago. Also last for a couple of minutes before going off, can be rather disturbing but I normally blast my music to distract myself... haha...

I will be bringing in to TC and raise this issue for analysis during my 5000km servicing.

But overall, I would say it is a great drive, especially when there are 4 of them just at my estate, with two newly registered, bearing the SKV plates.

I also noticed a whatsapp group being formed and I am interested to be in. Anybody to liaise about this? Many thanks!

:a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1