Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

read about the alarm remote that can be intergrate into our existing car remote sometimes back.. any feedback from those who installed it so far? 

↡ Advertisement

Eric, give us Ron Lin's contact lah

Newspaper always has his鼎鼎大名 in email when they quoted him on Coe, car sales volume outlook. Edited by EricChan

found a dent on the left front door, big chunk of paint got taken out along with it, can see the white part of the paint..

i wonder who that bugger is, looks more like someone wanted to dent the side intentionally.

this is sickening. also dunno who, .

Hope this didn't happen at your neighborhood car park and is a one-off. For dent removal there is this:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2701231-lobang-for-dent-removal-needed/?fromsearch=1

For paint touch up you can get it done at TC foc.

read about the alarm remote that can be intergrate into our existing car remote sometimes back.. any feedback from those who installed it so far?

The steelmate alarm which me and some bros installed at ZMC for sgd160 works great. Not only it provides missing alarm with the typical blinking light to show potential intruder on armed status, it provides mandatory and also typical but missing auto central lock when you brakes. This will be crucial to bros who frequent bolehland cos you dun want passing robbers to open any doors/rear boot to snatch your valuables or worse still get into your car !! Like stopstart, this missed auto central lock is another big no for car mfgrs to put ownership to test but they get out of liability since it is you who central locked if any mishap occurs due to central locking ...despite claimed but invalided unlocking of central lock during accident and its impact.

Highly recommended !!!

Thanks. You could be right actually. I'll finish this tank of shell95 and see how it goes. Maybe shop around the other RON98.

Yes .. petrol cap indicates ron95 but it is only reasonable that Ubi Service mgr advised preferred ron98 cos better combustion for smoother and quieter drive and most importantly, longer term less carbon buildup which eventually robs power

You don't have dark brake dust at front wheels ?

Some of us changed to NiBk brake pads for sgd95 at Vision garage. Braking because less abrupt and progressive. Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 2

The steelmate alarm which me and some bros installed at ZMC for sgd160 works great. Not only it provides missing alarm with the typical blinking light to show potential intruder on armed status, it provides mandatory and also typical but missing auto central lock when you brakes. This will be crucial to bros who frequent bolehland cos you dun want passing robbers to open any doors/rear boot to snatch your valuables or worse still get into your car !! Like stopstart, this missed auto central lock is another big no for car mfgrs to put ownership to test but they get out of liability since it is you who central locked if any mishap occurs due to central locking ...despite claimed but invalided unlocking of central lock during accident and its impact.

Highly recommended !!!

Yes .. petrol cap indicates ron95 but it is only reasonable that Ubi Service mgr advised preferred ron98 cos better combustion for smoother and quieter drive and most importantly, longer term less carbon buildup which eventually robs power

Some of us changed to NiBk brake pads for sgd95 at Vision garage. Braking because less abrupt and progressive.

Will change brake pads to brake dust free type when current ones wears out.

Still new. Txs

Will change brake pads to brake dust free type when current ones wears out.

Still new. Txs

Got to clean and spend also $ for ckeaner then else too late with dust build up since typical pad wear until replacement would be 3 or 4 yrs later. Hence I just changed them after 1 week after collection but that is me. But find someone whonhad changed cos my CO prefers abrupt stock performance like conti while I like cos more typical progressive jap. Edited by richard_crl032

Wouldn't changing to aftermarket brake pads void the TC warranty?

That would be stretching it. In the same vein, that it wouldn't void the warranty if I change tyre make, or battery make or type , or lightings
  • Praise 1

So this brush does the job well. It has a curve shape and its width fits the small triangle and the inner edge. See how it fits nicely into rim of my colleague's 1.2. You can get it for less than $1.90 at one of those Chinese chain shops selling anything from batteries to pails etc.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Bro, thanks. Will look out for it  [rolleyes]

Got to clean and spend also $ for ckeaner then else too late with dust build up since typical pad wear until replacement would be 3 or 4 yrs later. Hence I just changed them after 1 week after collection but that is me. But find someone whonhad changed cos my CO prefers abrupt stock performance like conti while I like cos more typical progressive jap.

Based on past experience, brake pads usually have to be changed in about a year or less, for me, for new cars.

The then following set of new brake pads will usually last longer.

Don't know why.

Based on past experience, brake pads usually have to be changed in about a year or less, for me, for new cars.

Don't know why.

1 or <1 yr is not my experience with previous 3 new rides fortunately and if indeed your case, TC should replace FOC.
  • Praise 1

Don't know why.

1 year?! Woah... your braking style fast and furious? Or your mileage a lot within a year?

Those have Nissan Preventive Package dunt worry about your brake pads . Will be replace FOC within

Your package duration.

Will consider the NPP. 

After the 10 km servicing right ?

Looks like good deal.

Will consider the NPP. 

After the 10 km servicing right ?

Looks like good deal.

What's the current price to sign up NPMP for QQ after 10K?

What's the current price to sign up NPMP for QQ after 10K?

$1488 , every 10k for the next 40 k or every 1/2 yr for next 2years

Wah cat B Coe only $38k. Expect QQ 2.0 to be at$112k tomoorow

• Praise 1

Something not right, QQ 2.0 will be the same price as 1.2t.. hahaha.. <_<

Cat B is cheaper than Cat A by at least $8,000.00.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1