Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Got my car, so far so good. 3 digit SLA plate but retained by old number for the feels. Planning to meet bro Meemee tomorrow for Thinsulate and then PPS on Wednesday :)

When did you book yours? Color? I'm still waiting for mine. Which PPS you getting?
↡ Advertisement

Got my car, so far so good. 3 digit SLA plate but retained by old number for the feels. Planning to meet bro Meemee tomorrow for Thinsulate and then PPS on Wednesday :)

Steady lah Bro.

Hope can meet you soon. Both Eric, Both Magnetic Red and Both same SE... :)

Steady lah Bro.

Hope can meet you soon. Both Eric, Both Magnetic Red and Both same SE... :)

Getting mine on 1st week of March... Looking forward to "Zhng" my QQ...

Could there be sampling error? Proportion of 1.5T significantly overshadow the 2.0 buyers.

Not hard to imagine since 2.0l cost more, running cost more and road tax more...with marginal benefits performance and equipment wise.

So, 2.0L might not be as problem free as you postulated.

Can we write a petition to request TC to look into the problem of power lost and rattling sound? If we have enough signature, it may have the effect to pressure TC to look deep into the problem and maybe due to being pressurise, our problem might be able to resolve .... 

Can we write a petition to request TC to look into the problem of power lost and rattling sound? If we have enough signature, it may have the effect to pressure TC to look deep into the problem and maybe due to being pressurise, our problem might be able to resolve .... 

Bro, go to BT better. TC will try to help you rattling....

Ya, I am also faced with the rattling and is very very TL with it.  But my pocket is not deep and can only live with it.  Very very TL, buying such a new car yet comes with foc rattling.  Never before got such problem for my previous new cars.

Rattling problem in 1.2 only? Looks like there are many problems on the 1.2, but don't know it is faced by most owners or only those who are the unlucky ones?

Ya, I am also faced with the rattling and is very very TL with it.  But my pocket is not deep and can only live with it.  Very very TL, buying such a new car yet comes with foc rattling.  Never before got such problem for my previous new cars.

Have you tried getting the AD to fix the rattling? I get very irritated by ratting in cars also.

Edited by Jango

I remember some time back a car owner parked his car outside a car showroom tied with a banner saying his car is a lemon. He was unhappy with his car's paintwork cos the dealer didn't offer to respray his car under warranty. Can't remember what car though. That was damn funny.

Anyway i think you should directly contact TC and speak to the service manager. Keep asking them and get update until he buay tahan.

NISSAN QASHQAI 1.2 DIG-T CVT ABS 2WD 5DR PETROL A 1,197 85 P 129 A4 18,456 5,242 18,456 -5,000 140 45,002 37,294 82,296 70,488 114,988 33,194 32,692

NISSAN QASHQAI 2.0 CVT ABS D/AIRBAG 2WD 5DR S/R PETROL B 1,997 106 P 159 B 19,397 5,509 19,397 0 140 54,920 44,443 99,363 78,488 120,988 34,045 21,625

source: http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost.MainPar.30963.File.tmp/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

If any of you guys narrowed down your choice of car to QQ, see the profit margin for TC for 1.2T vs 2.0 and you can make a more informed decision.

Among the Japanese makes, even within the famously overpriced Honda range, the Odyssey's margin also only about $31,143

Edited by Vratenza

source: http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost.MainPar.30963.File.tmp/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

If any of you guys narrowed down your choice of car to QQ, see the profit margin for TC for 1.2T vs 2.0 and you can make a more informed decision.

Dated, because selling price has been dramatically reduced

Can we write a petition to request TC to look into the problem of power lost and rattling sound? If we have enough signature, it may have the effect to pressure TC to look deep into the problem and maybe due to being pressurise, our problem might be able to resolve ....

Colleague double confirmed software already here to address power loss. Chances is this forum is getting quieter except for the rattling noise ( and if that gets eliminated very little things else to talk about

yes it has. but that was the transacted and registered prices for Jan 2016. Feb figures might be reduced. But the point is the difference in the margin between 1.2T vs 2.0T. Obviously the CEVs rebate did not get passed along.

Again, I am not smearing the QQ1.2T just because I sold it and bought another car. I am letting current and potential owners know the problems that may arise. Just in case people misunderstand me.

The vibration of whole car during stops at traffic junction. Anyone also experience? I am sure it's not because of cold start, car driven for quite abit already each time.

Side track abit...

For 1.2T bro, anyone bought aftermarket LED head lamp bulb from Tao Hao or Aliexpress.. Found the below:

Recommend to install or not?

Still got the new Suzuki vitara, SSangyong Trivoli n the newly launched Renault Kadjar.. Test drive all

Just now went to test drive Renault Kadjar... The drive is very smooth n quiet... Powerful too... The instructmets cluster n feature also good..but down side is need 50% downpayment n the base modelselling price is 113,999 which is 13k more...

But I still like Qashqai more

post-88264-0-53573900-1456212392_thumb.png

Edited by Erictdi

Side track abit...

For 1.2T bro, anyone bought aftermarket LED head lamp bulb from Tao Hao or Aliexpress.. Found the below:

Just now went to test drive Renault Kadjar... The drive is very smooth n quiet... Powerful too... The instructmets cluster n feature also good..but down side is need 50% downpayment n the base modelselling price is 113,999 which is 13k more...

But I still like Qashqai moreððð

Bro in my opinion not worth to pay for usd48 for online led bulbs from china. There is risk of damaged and faulty bulbs and lead to cumbersome procedures in getting your refund back. 45watts is no joke, worst case it may also cause electrical faults/fire.

Colleague double confirmed software already here to address power loss. Chances is this forum is getting quieter except for the rattling noise ( and if that gets eliminated very little things else to talk about

Thanks for the info, will be heading for my 6k servicing in 2 weeks time and update the software together.

Rattling noise so far no issue, except for some instances pretty sure is my own stuffs in the boot.

Bro in my opinion not worth to pay for usd48 for online led bulbs from china. There is risk of damaged and faulty bulbs and lead to cumbersome procedures in getting your refund back. 45watts is no joke, worst case it may also cause electrical faults/fire.

Thanks for the info, will be heading for my 6k servicing in 2 weeks time and update the software together.

Rattling noise so far no issue, except for some instances pretty sure is my own stuffs in the boot.

So of 4 people that I know who own a 1.2 l none of them has a power loss issue nor rattling noise. Maybe it is because they all are slow drivers .

However one had a window wind down non-response and another had an incident that the start button on an occasion did not work .

Am told by colleague who asked about the software that consumption is higher with the revised software if you do wish to load.

Edited by EricChan

Side track abit...

But I still like Qashqai more

Don't mind confirm the updated software is for what.... As i thought there was already a software update for power loss in end of the year...which some bros has reported it.

Thanks

Add on... I am refer to end of 2015

Edited by Credor

Don't mind confirm the updated software is for what.... As i thought there was already a software update for power loss in end of the year...which some bros has reported it.

Thanks

Could be one and the same update because it is addressing the same purpose. There was at least one person here who received her car early this year and had reported problem but was apparently fixed only this month ( hers could have slipped through during the transition period between software becoming available and retrofitting to incoming shipment ) Edited by EricChan

Could be one and the same update because it is addressing the same purpose. There was at least one person here who received her car early this year but had reported problem but was apparently fixed only this month ( hers could have slipped through )

That could be a beta version. My power loss and front brake not releasing immediately was reported to TC in early Jan 2016. Was told ny TC that the new software will address both issues and only be out in Feb. Edited by Mred1-2
↡ Advertisement