Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

That could be a beta version. Mine power loss and front brake not releasing immediately was reported to TC in early Jan 2016. Was told ny TC that the new software will address both issues and only be out in Feb.

i hope they compensated you in some ways, some free fuel vouchers for the trouble.

Let us know if you think the magic that they are providing really works.

Side discussion : Just had a quick look at altis forum while typing, bloody hell BM don't even provide cruise control , and I know a whole list of other things are also substandard (cheapo quality) or not installed. A real rip off

Edited by EricChan
↡ Advertisement

Bro in my opinion not worth to pay for usd48 for online led bulbs from china. There is risk of damaged and faulty bulbs and lead to cumbersome procedures in getting your refund back. 45watts is no joke, worst case it may also cause electrical faults/fire.

Thanks for the info, will be heading for my 6k servicing in 2 weeks time and update the software together.

Rattling noise so far no issue, except for some instances pretty sure is my own stuffs in the boot.

Bro thanks for ur advise.I might just change the bulb to white color one...

The add-ons are very attractive , wish this could be an optional add to QQ

Hope so bro... But test drive is free..those who wants to know the different BTW our QQ n kadjar can try it out.. Can feel the vehicle more heavy. But the pickup islinear yet powerful.thanks to its 250nmof torque..

i hope they compensated you in some ways, some free fuel vouchers for the trouble.

Let us know if you think the magic that they are providing really works.

Side discussion : Just had a quick look at altis forum while typing, bloody hell BM don't even provide cruise control , and I know a whole list of other things are also substandard (cheapo quality) or not installed. A real rip off

Haha... they only give some free breads and free unlimited coffee and tea.

I heard altis have basic and elegance models and need top up for leather seats as well. Doesn't come as standard fixture.

I heard altis have basic and elegance models and need top up for leather seats as well. Doesn't come as standard fixture.

You serious??? Then BM is a big bully liao... Leather seat is an industry standard liao leh.

So the front passenger seat is good but the back seat are too straight. So are these x-overs : Subaru XV, Mitsubishi ASX, Vezel-HRV- - similar issue. Saw c4 Picasso - innovative but potential concerns in reliability not far back from my mind .

Think only forester better but she is no beauty queen.

Suggest you take your time and not rush .. Plenty of choices to consider because this pricing space is quite crowded

forester and tucson have back seats which are adjustable (angle of back rest).

• Praise 1

The add-ons are very attractive , wish this could be an optional add to QQ

a lot of features that have in QQ in UK was being taken off when it reaches our shore, tat explain y our QQ OMV is 18plus k Edited by Erictdi

Neutral Newbie

Elegance definitely come with leather seats.

1000 plus km B road and LPT , Mersing Kuantan , Tanjung Jara ,LPT kuantan , Segamat.

Many hole n uneven road , back SG not a single rattles or shake ,

Solid build car .as im not slow driver.

post-23391-0-01048700-1456286777_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

1000 plus km B road and LPT , Mersing Kuantan , Tanjung Jara ,LPT kuantan , Segamat.

Wah you sure you didn't pick up a speeding ticket. I see you clocking 158 km/hr on the 1.2l Edited by EricChan

still have 1k+ rpm before red line, what's the top speed for 1.2T ? 

oh, did not realise that QQ's speedo is MPH as the primary dial indicator......

Can use as excuse if caught speeding? " Sorry Sir, please give chance, just got my new car, I thought it was 100kph...." :grin:

• Praise 2

oh, did not realise that QQ's speedo is MPH as the primary dial indicator......

Can use as excuse if caught speeding? " Sorry Sir, please give chance, just got my new car, I thought it was 100kph...." :grin:

Tell you a true story but very funny (at least to me).

Many years ago, my friend was stopped by a policeman in bolehland for speeding.

Being a Malaysian (sing p r), he proceeded to plea with the policeman to give him a chance and lower the fine. He bargained saying that he don't have a lot of money with him and finally got the policeman to agree that he pay a much reduced amount. Happy right?

But when he reached for his wallet , he didn't have a note smaller than 100 RM! ( he bargained for 20 RM)... What then to tell the policeman (because the truth is soon out of the bag) ?

In his daringness, he asked the policeman for a change.

And... to my amazement , the policeman instead of keeping the entire 100 RM note gave him the change!! Wah ser

Edited by EricChan

Tell you a true story but very funny (at least to me).

Many years ago, my friend was stopped by a policeman in bolehland for speeding.

Being a Malaysian (sing p r), he proceeded to plea with the policeman to give him a chance and lower the fine. He bargained saying that he don't have a lot of money with him and finally got the policeman to agree that he pay a much reduced amount. Happy right?

But when he reached for his wallet , he didn't have a note smaller than 100 RM! ( he bargained for 20 RM)... What then to tell the policeman (because the truth is soon out of the bag) ?

In his daringness, he asked the policeman for a change.

And... to my amazement , the policeman instead of keeping the entire 100 RM note gave him the change!! Wah ser

wah se...got issue receipt too? :XD:

Is that the max speed our 1.2 could go?

I believed it must be damn noisy in the cabin. Haha...

• Praise 1

You probably have deomonstrated some KPIs of the 1.2T QQ.  [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1