Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Get them to replace (presumably done by TC) you need to inform beforehand , will need 3/4 of a day . Not all workshops do it (Leng Kee doesn't )

Yes made appt on coming Monday to do it at BT. Side windows also got bubbles and dust particles.

Waste time...

↡ Advertisement

When idle its about 800 rpm with or without a/c on. The car is like only 9 months old. Previously had a latio and sometimes i have to see the tachometer to make sure the engine is still running. Very little vibrations.

Turn on the aircon fan speed and if vibrations increase, then confirmed mountings. Mountings for larger Nissan cars generally not so robust and do not last that long.

Yes made appt on coming Monday to do it at BT. Side windows also got bubbles and dust particles.

Waste time...

These all done by their subcontractors - actually one / two individuals so QA/qc very variable. Make sure you don't turn the windscreen heaters on for about a week(?) and best not to wind down your windows. Stick your road tax, decal and put in cash card with care. Otherwise waste more time to redo

Turn on the aircon fan speed and if vibrations increase, then confirmed mountings. Mountings for larger Nissan cars generally not so robust and do not last that long.

Nine months do seems very short but if you had gone over a hump real hard (especially when your car carried a lot more people then ) it could have cause the rubber to tear and its fluid inside the mounting to leak out and causing this problem.

Let me go and check see if thats the case...anyway going down to TC this sat to replace my HU again.....damn HU really has poor qc. The radio loses receptions and hangs there.

Let me go and check see if thats the case...anyway going down to TC this sat to replace my HU again.....damn HU really has poor qc. The radio loses receptions and hangs there.

You damn sway. Yes insist that TC replaces it. Wah you sure sat is enough time for TC to sort them?? Edited by EricChan

Can TC unlock the DVD blackout feature when we shift gear out from P?

Wife want to enjoy movie during our journey...

It is illegal by LTA. Password protected - needs to unlock in the option . I should think old forumers Richard_crl032 , MH23, mee mee etc knows the alibaba, open sesame secret word

It is illegal by LTA. Password protected - needs to unlock in the option . I should think old forumers Richard_crl032 , MH23, mee mee etc knows the alibaba, open sesame secret word

Oh!!! Could the senior forumers PM me the password please? Wifey nag and nag at me for weeks liao... :(

Thanks!

Here

Slight depression because of an edge of a baby seat (resting onto the spot )which I just removed before taking this picture

Confirm with you, for ISOFIX infant seat, no problem with rear facing type?

Also, the cover on the ISOFIX mounting point need to remove before clipping in the infant seat, is that correct?

I need the pw.. Got 3 kids so need it to clam them down during long journey. Any kind soul can pm me the pw pls?

Confirm with you, for ISOFIX infant seat, no problem with rear facing type?

Also, the cover on the ISOFIX mounting point need to remove before clipping in the infant seat, is that correct?

I only know that relatively few rear facing baby seats can be accomodated because someone tried and couldn't . The types fittable are mentioned in pp 1-26 of the owner's manual.

I would go with the front facing type to be safe

You need book the radioman who butterfly between several service centres.

Already had 3 appts with the radioman. 1st change HU, 2nd set 1 button intermittent can work change again, 3rd appt radioman found out is the panel switch and change the panel. I also see until I know how to remove the fixtures to take out the HU.

By the way, the radio recep is not good for this HU model, auto tune can't even stop by itself on the popular stations.

I only know that relatively few rear facing baby seats can be accomodated because someone tried and couldn't . The types fittable are mentioned in pp 1-26 of the owner's manual.

I would go with the front facing type to be safe

Actually once infant can sit upright can turn to front facing.

Ops - I don't know the password :)
  • Praise 1