Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Hi all

Sorry, sidetrack a bit..

Anyone here the car insurance is up for renewal? Will you continue to use AIG which quoted me $1,020 (with 50% NCD)? How much is your new Qashqai 1.2l car insurance?

Thank you.

Absolutely no for me. For one the windscreen has an excess of $100. c.f. free. Also I think I had a quote about $100 cheaper elsewhere and this is for a 2.0.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Absolutely no for me. For one the windscreen has an excess of $100. c.f. free. Also I think I had a quote about $100 cheaper elsewhere and this is for a 2.0.

Try Direct Asia coz can quote online or try Aviva also have... Another one called Tenet sompo
  • Praise 2

I should clarify and say that it is about $300 better than aig with better terms for the 2.0. Could have a very nice dinner for 2 with 300 bucks on every year. Edited by EricChan

Just installed the stainless steel door kerb strips today. Decided to get this simple and cheap mod because the original plastic kerb cover gets scratched very easily by the shoe when getting in and out of the car.

post-165460-0-90471200-1456580703_thumb.jpg

Front right

post-165460-0-39176400-1456580709_thumb.jpg

Front left

post-165460-0-41692000-1456580711_thumb.jpg

Rear left

post-165460-0-08655500-1456580713_thumb.jpg

Rear right

post-165460-0-71302300-1456580715_thumb.jpg

Profile of the stainless steel plate matches the profile of the original door kerb

post-165460-0-25050900-1456580717_thumb.jpg

Profile of the stainless steel plate matches the profile of the original door kerb

The curvature of the strips match the profile of the door kerb quite nicely. Not 100% fit, but good enough for me.

Installation is super easy. Use some alcohol to clean and remove any dirt on the original plastic kerb. After that, just peel off the backing of the double sided tape that comes on the back of the stainless steel strips, and paste it on.

Original Taobao link here.

http://world.tmall.com/item/521347290468.htm?id=521347290468

For local SG models (Made in UK), get th欧版内置, which means Europe version, internal. There are also external strips which I didn't get as it is not needed.

• Praise 2

Hi all

Sorry, sidetrack a bit..

Anyone here the car insurance is up for renewal? Will you continue to use AIG which quoted me $1,020 (with 50% NCD)? How much is your new Qashqai 1.2l car insurance?

Thank you.

Mine with new 1.2 QQ was less than 900. Can't remember the exact figure. Anyway I have loyalty with India International, most probably will not renew with AIG.

Just installed the stainless steel door kerb strips today. Decided to get this simple and cheap mod because the original plastic kerb cover gets scratched very easily by the shoe when getting in and out of the car.

DSC_2497.JPG

Front right

DSC_2494.JPG

Front left

DSC_2495.JPG

Rear left

DSC_2496.JPG

Rear right

DSC_2499.JPG

DSC_2500.JPG

The curvature of the strips match the profile of the door kerb quite nicely. Not 100% fit, but good enough for me.

Installation is super easy. Use some alcohol to clean and remove any dirt on the original plastic kerb. After that, just peel off the backing of the double sided tape that comes on the back of the stainless steel strips, and paste it on.

Original Taobao link here.

http://world.tmall.com/item/521347290468.htm?id=521347290468

For local SG models (Made in UK), get the

欧çåç½®, which means Europe version, internal. There are also external strips which I didn't get as it is not needed.

Nice! But if step on have tack tack metal sound or not?

Yes the battery cannot support power magic. Mine went flat after 11 months. So change to a bigger battery. Cell link should be better to support.

The camera give by TC IS TOTALLY HORRIBLE... Still give only 8gb SS card. Install Blackvue 650 with cell link ytd. Previously using power magic for my Latio... Battery cannot even last a year. If using power magic every day must drive at least 2 - 3 he so as to fully charge the car battery.

Does the blackvue display onto the HU , can it?

Bro. Blackvue using wireless feature for the latest model therefore there is no port for video output to the HU. Edited by Jmwl

Hi, anyone went for the 6 bids non-guaranteed rate for the QQ 1.2 purchase, and got their car?

Good enough in the recent past. Many got theirs at the first bid...

Hi, anyone went for the 6 bids non-guaranteed rate for the QQ 1.2 purchase, and got their car?

I did that in October last year, but that was a different COE market than the current one.

Mine with new 1.2 QQ was less than 900. Can't remember the exact figure. Anyway I have loyalty with India International, most probably will not renew with AIG.

Nice! But if step on have tack tack metal sound or not?

There will definitely be a shoe on metal surface sound. Anyway I try not to step on it, it is mainly to prevent scratches caused by the shoe brushing past the door kerb.

Hi guys, anyone wnted to buy the QQ here. Got any good SE with good service and obviously more "gifts" or more discount? Today was quoted 1k less with front and back camera (dnt knw which brand) and tinting. Can ask more anything more? Btw Borneo is selling $99k for their altis and it is packed with customers today. Also saw lots of people at mazda showroom at lengkee.

found on uk michelin, looks good for singapore wet weather.

Looks really good.

Tell you a true story, my ex boss had a business trip overseas with this senior person who had newly joined the company (he was previously a very senior person in Michelin Malaysia) . He discovered that this person was only checking out and admiring wheels and tyres when they passed cars and discussed about them. He never said anything about the car body at all . Seriously . The joke afterwards was when he looked at a woman he will look only at their shoes and feet. So would you much prefer to look at bodies or rims and tires?

Anyway I heard very good things about Michelin . But they were expensive , although I think some of these online offers that I am starting to see now look competitive . Continental I agree has this damn crappy rolling noise when dry.( When wet it is better)

Edited by EricChan

Hi guys, anyone wnted to buy the QQ here. Got any good SE with good service and obviously more "gifts" or more discount? Today was quoted 1k less with front and back camera (dnt knw which brand) and tinting. Can ask more anything more? Btw Borneo is selling $99k for their altis and it is packed with customers today. Also saw lots of people at mazda showroom at lengkee.

The coming COE biddings could see Cat A rebounding then.
↡ Advertisement