Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

TC camera is really bad for night... cant stand it... change to iROAD V9 camera... they rest everything is okke....

TC camera is really bad for night... cant stand it... change to iROAD V9 camera... they rest everything is okke....

C.f. Blackvue?
↡ Advertisement

Hi bro

I collected my 2.0 QQ last Friday. Everything is perfect except a creaking sound is coming from the front driver door. Anyone face the similar problem ? Any suggestion to solve it ?

Hi. So when u open and close the door, it creaks?

Thanks.

Anyone replaced your engine air filter to K&N filter?

Yes. Changed mine to K&N... Feel good...

Getting my ride next month... Qashqai 1.2L - anyone installed a front strut bar or anti roll bar for better handling?

Got lobang?

Yes. Fong Kim or E-REV have ultra-racing strut bar and anti roll bar.. I only install front strut bar. Still considering anti roll bar...

Yes. Changed mine to K&N... Feel good...

Yes. Fong Kim or E-REV have ultra-racing strut bar and anti roll bar.. I only install front strut bar. Still considering anti roll bar...

How much did you paid for K&N? The best i found is $90.

E-Rev don't have UR strut bar for QQ. Already checked. FK not sure...

Very disappointed with TC BT service.  After service, bluetooth not working.  Asked for ECU firmware refresh, replied not released.  Higher fuel consumption after service.  No skill, no standard.

Hi my ride is magnetic red coz I like " Ang Kong Kong"ðð

Very nice, seen it in person. However strongly recommend you do pps. Because my colleague's who didn't but went for polish had water marks appearing a couple of months later .

Very nice, seen it in person. However strongly recommend you do pps. Because my colleague's who didn't but went for polish had water marks appearing a couple of months later .

Yah but pps ver ex.. I prefer to do it once a month using my hand haha... Money not enough bro...

Hi can any bros show me the steps to install the roof rail?

Edited by Erictdi

Yah but pps ver ex.. I prefer to do it once a month using my hand haha... Money not enough bro...

Hi can any bros show me the steps to install the roof rail?

U give me ur roof rails I install in my ride to show you. Haha.

How much did you paid for K&N? The best i found is $90.

E-Rev don't have UR strut bar for QQ. Already checked. FK not sure...

Good price if can get $90 for K&N.  I install on my QQ at FK. Check with them.

Dear all the seniors,

Can enlighten me on the meaning on the fuel indicator - the last quarter which marked as red is referred to the reserve fuel? Thanks [;)]

Shld be or just take it as reserved. No harm pumping earlier.

Very disappointed with TC BT service. After service, bluetooth not working. Asked for ECU firmware refresh, replied not released. Higher fuel consumption after service. No skill, no standard.

So it seems, all service centres cmi? Thought some bros said BT better? Whats goin on with Nissan? Don't Nissan HQ deploy technicians over to train local technicians? Its no longer as simple as changing oil anymore to keep the car running. The futuristic driverless car will have even more electrical components, how to ensure its safety n usage of our cars when technicians now know nuts? Always using the quote "its like that one"? Till the day no one buys nissan cars n everyone gets laid off, then we'll be the one saying to them, "its like that one". Edited by Candilious
  • Praise 1

Very disappointed with TC BT service. After service, bluetooth not working. Asked for ECU firmware refresh, replied not released. Higher fuel consumption after service. No skill, no standard.

Did TC updated the software ? Saw from the earlier previous few post that rpm seems to be higher as compafe to before update.

So presumed it will consume higher fuel.

Good price if can get $90 for K&N. I install on my QQ at FK. Check with them.

Any difference in sound like induction sound and any improvement in pickup or mileage?
↡ Advertisement