Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

(edited)

Toyota C-HR 

" Underpinning the C-HR is the flexible Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) shared with the Prius, which allowed the use of the latter’s gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain, making it the first of its kind in its class. 

The 1.8-liter hybrid unit from the Prius delivers 122 horsepower with CO2 emissions of less than 90g/km, which Toyota says, is “unrivalled within its segment”. 

Alternatively, the C-HR will be offered in Europe with the new 115PS (114hp) 1.2-liter turbocharged gasoline engine first used in the Auris, connected to a 6-speed manual gearbox or a Continuously Variable automatic Transmission system. It will also get a 2.0-liter CVT-only model, which the company said will be available for certain markets –not the UK, without naming them. 

Toyota will launch the C-HR in North America early next year. " - http://www.carscoops.com/2016/03/new-toyota-c-hr-gets-12l-turbo-20l-and.html

Competition is heating up in the crossover market!

post-168727-0-96500400-1456994186_thumb.jpg

post-168727-0-40214600-1456994187_thumb.jpg

post-168727-0-77485400-1456994187_thumb.jpg

post-168727-0-14336000-1456994188_thumb.jpg

Edited by B3nj4m1n
  • Praise 1

Could it be Audi2016's trade in car? Thought he collected his A4 recently.

Very likely because it is black

Toyota C-HR

" Underpinning the C-HR is the flexible Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) shared with the Prius, which allowed the use of the latterâs gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain, making it the first of its kind in its class.

The 1.8-liter hybrid unit from the Prius delivers 122 horsepower with CO2 emissions of less than 90g/km, which Toyota says, is âunrivalled within its segmentâ.

Alternatively, the C-HR will be offered in Europe with the new 115PS (114hp) 1.2-liter turbocharged gasoline engine first used in the Auris, connected to a 6-speed manual gearbox or a Continuously Variable automatic Transmission system. It will also get a 2.0-liter CVT-only model, which the company said will be available for certain markets ânot the UK, without naming them.

Toyota will launch the C-HR in North America early next year. " - http://www.carscoops.com/2016/03/new-toyota-c-hr-gets-12l-turbo-20l-and.html

Separate forum about it , some didn't take to it . ..Looks nice to me . Different

Looking forward to collect my artic white qashqai 1.2l this sat from leng kee. Any tips? I already downloaded the checklist provided by one of the bros in the forum.

• Praise 1

Those with the updated software for 1.2T version, does it allow permanently disabling of the Start/Stop fn?

i just went for software update.. 

1) braking seems to be much better

2) start/stop is gone.. and i mean even when i tried to step harder on the brake.. it doesn't activate.. not that its a bad thing tho

3) not much different on pick up. the slight jerk at 60km still there. couldn't be bother with it 

overall it just felt like they pump more air to the tyre.

something i have to mention here. the mech don't even know there's a engine brake and traction control check box . . . i am lost for words...

i've realised driving qq or rather conti like car. i have to slight release the gas pedal whenever gear change to ensure smoother ride. unlike all my previous japanese/korea cars.. just step constant and it does the rest. 

according to a merc owner, he does that too.. 

• Praise 3

2) start/stop is gone.. and i mean even when i tried to step harder on the brake.. it doesn't activate.. not that its a bad thing tho

3) not much different on pick up. the slight jerk at 60km still there. couldn't be bother with it

something i have to mention here. the mech don't even know there's a engine brake and traction control check box . . . i am lost for words...

i've realised driving qq or rather conti like car. i have to slight release the gas pedal whenever gear change to ensure smoother ride. unlike all my previous japanese/korea cars.. just step constant and it does the rest.

Can we check the version of our current software from our dashboard display?

Twincharged

thanks for the feedback.

was hoping the software update will improve the pickup from stationary. 

Seems like is not  [smash]

• Praise 1

i just went for software update.

don't quite make sense here unless QQ has electronically enhanced braking.....

Toyota C-HR 

" Underpinning the C-HR is the flexible Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) shared with the Prius, which allowed the use of the latter’s gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain, making it the first of its kind in its class. 

The 1.8-liter hybrid unit from the Prius delivers 122 horsepower with CO2 emissions of less than 90g/km, which Toyota says, is “unrivalled within its segment”. 

Alternatively, the C-HR will be offered in Europe with the new 115PS (114hp) 1.2-liter turbocharged gasoline engine first used in the Auris, connected to a 6-speed manual gearbox or a Continuously Variable automatic Transmission system. It will also get a 2.0-liter CVT-only model, which the company said will be available for certain markets –not the UK, without naming them. 

Toyota will launch the C-HR in North America early next year. " - http://www.carscoops.com/2016/03/new-toyota-c-hr-gets-12l-turbo-20l-and.html

Nice! only if they price it correctly.

That is our CVT gearbox trying to mimic a conventional GB. 

• Praise 1

Maybe they adjust the brakes? 

U mean the start/stop is permanently disabled or maybe your car haven't travelled enough for the battery to charge up?  

Thanks.

Start/stop gone - meaning there's no need to disable it via pushing the button below the steering wheel anymore ?

Maybe they adjust the brakes? 

U mean the start/stop is permanently disabled or maybe your car haven't travelled enough for the battery to charge up?  

had drove for about 30km after that, and another 40km at night , i suppose should be charge up already right

Thanks.

Start/stop gone - meaning there's no need to disable it via pushing the button below the steering wheel anymore ?

ya.. the start stop was left 'on' but its not activated. . 

did they just disable the function ? what happen to those who wants this function then ?

don't quite make sense here unless QQ has electronically enhanced braking.....

could be.. cos the nissan active engine brake supposedly enhance the braking distance

Can we check the version of our current software from our dashboard display?

i was also looking for it in the setting but couldn't find it..

↡ Advertisement