Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Why bother with such ppl comment? They are entitled to their own opinions, we just enjoy our ride.

End of the day, u know what u r getting with the price u paid. It's all about managing expectations, including buy a car.

Both stamford n TC quote me $500,each tyre exclude GST. I think there is a conspiracy between them.

I am likely to downgrade to 18" like u mention. FC may also improve.

check JB price?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Why bother with such ppl comment? They are entitled to their own opinions, we just enjoy our ride.

End of the day, u know what u r getting with the price u paid. It's all about managing expectations, including buy a car.

Both stamford n TC quote me $500,each tyre exclude GST. I think there is a conspiracy between them.

How much you need to top up if you change to 18'

dun buy tyres from Stamford n tc. Can go leong Seng in the east or li Hong at bukit batok.

Bigger company with overheads will likely sell higher price.

dun buy tyres from Stamford n tc. Can go leong Seng in the east or li Hong at bukit batok.

Can try Kim Hoe Tyres at Ubi. Prices quite cheap compare to others. Look for Alex.

Turbocharged

Bro, I am on 225/45 R19 as well. Have asked around, not many choices and also damn expensive. Csc5 is $380 and Bridgestone re11 I think is $365.

Any other Bros have checked prices and models to share?

I am thinking of downing it to 235/50 R18. At least the tyres are in the $200 range.

Traffic lights and carparks, especially multi storey carpark are fc worst enemy.

My traffic pattern has quite a bit of these and my fc is 9.5 to 10km/l.

So it may not be your leg but the traffic.

Aside CSC5 and Bridgestone, I'm sure there are other brands like pirelli, kumho, goodyear, yokohama, falken etc, etc which could fit your budget.

Understand 225/45R19 is not a common size in Sg yet; that probably explain why the price levels are higher because of higher stock holding costs.

How much you need to top up if you change to 18'

Not sure but planning to change when I hit 40k km.

Thanks for the lobang.

check JB price?

Some feedback that JB tyre is not any cheaper

Thanks for the lobang.

I thought you are changing straight after you get yr new ride. Anyone know if we trade in our 19' rims & tyres how much we have to top up?

I thought you are changing straight after you get yr new ride. Anyone know if we trade in our 19' rims & tyres how much we have to top up?

I read one post in this forum someone did that $1K.  but I can't recall what rim and tyre sizes.

I read one post in this forum someone did that $1K.  but I can't recall what rim and tyre sizes.

forum pages in the mid 100s

I read one post in this forum someone did that $1K. but I can't recall what rim and tyre sizes.

forum pages in the mid 100s

Thank you.

Chen Jin took my rims alone. Less than $100 haha.

Chen Jin took my rims alone. Less than $100 haha.

So is better to use it till 40k then downside rather than trade in immediately after getting new ride.

I had asked TC cust svc and then my SE if changing my wheels will affect the warranty. Typical vague reply is no it won't esp since tyres all will go thru wear and tear.

However, they also added the vague disclaimer that changing to anything to a different spec may void it as you are operating outside the car's requirement.

Probably talking abt upgrading to larger wheels. So downgrading could too.

Thanks for the lobang.

JB don't have this size in stock for most tyre shop. I have tried a few. 

You can get Michelin Pilot Sport for this size at around SGD$400 per pcs. Still cheaper than what TC has quoted.  

Still, this is not a common size. I have changed a pair due to sidewall puncture and I kept one just in case of emergency while waiting for new tyre as even my regular tyre shop will take a few days to acquire the new tyre. 

For $1600, you may be able to get rim+tyre but need to maintain the same offset.  

• Praise 2

JB don't have this size in stock for most tyre shop. I have tried a few.

You can get Michelin Pilot Sport for this size at around SGD$400 per pcs. Still cheaper than what TC has quoted.

Still, this is not a common size. I have changed a pair due to sidewall puncture and I kept one just in case of emergency while waiting for new tyre as even my regular tyre shop will take a few days to acquire the new tyre.

For $1600, you may be able to get rim+tyre but need to maintain the same offset.

Thanks for the feedback.

anybody know what price TC offering the QQ1.2T at the car show today & tomorrow?

I went through the whole ST paper today, Nissan only got a small 'general' ad,.. nothing about the show specials...