Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Went TC to see this car last week. Nice looking!

The SE told me the OMV is only about $20K, car selling about $156K. Why is the OMV so low? Too high margin.

↡ Advertisement

It is designed and made in the UK, has quite alot of features. Surprise if the OMV is just 20k.

Same here. The SE double checked and confirmed this.

Turbocharged

This Qashqai is diif from the rest. I previously dun really like Nissan cars until "see" this Qashqai. HAHAHA

Apparently this UK designed Quashqai handles quite well, how do you feel when you drive it? [:)]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Cool man [thumbsup]

if I own a petroleum corp, surely this monster is my top option [:p]

Big wheels!! Can avoid ERP gantry by going on the grass area beside the gantry!! Joking [grin]

Supercharged

Big wheels!! Can avoid ERP gantry by going on the grass area beside the gantry!! Joking [grin]

Can also avoid the crowd by going into the jungle area, with some xmm for an "adventure"....!! Not joking [:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Can also avoid the crowd by going into the jungle area, with some xmm for an "adventure"....!! Not joking [:p]

and use the big wheels as pillows, safari adventure with xmm!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Apparently this UK designed Quashqai handles quite well, how do you feel when you drive it? [:)]

I m not used to CVT, when accelerate hard at first few gears cannot feel the "power" for this car. Other than that the the ride is smooth, cornering also ok. The ride could be more comfortable (when go over the humps ) if the 19" rims changed to 17" or 18".

I m not used to CVT, when accelerate hard at first few gears cannot feel the "power" for this car. Other than that the the ride is smooth, cornering also ok. The ride could be more comfortable (when go over the humps ) if the 19" rims changed to 17" or 18".

I also dont know they give 19" rim for what. A bit excessive for such mid size car. Can downgrade or not?

xtrail will take over the 7 seater, which will b coming in around October.

i take it that this is the 5 seater version. any 7 seater options available?

I also dont know they give 19" rim for what. A bit excessive for such mid size car. Can downgrade or not?

I told the SE 19" tyre cost ver high. He said these are locally fix by Stamford tyre, should be able to change to 18".

The tyre is 225/45/19 (if I not wrong), if change to 17" or 18" light weight rims and thicker types then will be more comfy n faster pick up.

xtrail will take over the 7 seater, which will b coming in around October.

oops....if qashqai @135k, a 7 seater will be 150k? like that no chance for me liao......looks like it is back to Wish again @ 133k.....sigh

(edited)

haha after all, Stamford tyres still their relative company therefore gonna take stock from them lor :D

as for me, I will remind the 19' tyres

I told the SE 19" tyre cost ver high. He said these are locally fix by Stamford tyre, should be able to change to 18".

The tyre is 225/45/19 (if I not wrong), if change to 17" or 18" light weight rims and thicker types then will be more comfy n faster pick up.

well after all still a 2l car. if xtrail release. but I guess shld be less then $140K. But even slightly abit more than that, still can bargain for freebies from tan chong, like free servicing till 50-60k(depend how u ask for it)

oops....if qashqai @135k, a 7 seater will be 150k? like that no chance for me liao......looks like it is back to Wish again @ 133k.....sigh

Edited by Rezorn86

(edited)

Saw the new Qashqai this morning.. great looking front and rear lights.. [:)]

I was looking at it from my rear view mirror and admiring it's front view.

I did went to see the Murano 2weeks back however i found it very lacklustre. Nissan cars doors felt very light and don't have the conti "tut" sound. Very dated interior..Just my opinion..

Edited by Rayoflight
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2