Nissan Qashqai 2014

Thaiyotakamli

Hypersonic

Ok ok I like I like ... tmr can ... bo power liao ... If you edit somemore ... i scare the notification will breakdown .... :XD::D

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

But I did learn afew new words ..... wondered why they called it mao ji . <_<

Hehe...what happened huh..u got a new fan huh...got fan club...can I join :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

Let's all take a step back and examine our previous actions.

this thread has been pretty much informative before it degenerated the last couple of weeks.

so let's all back off before this thread gets locked.

• Praise 3

Hi Richard

1. How is the normal FM reception of Newsmy DT-5267s?

2. Can you install other navigation software on the Android part of the head unit?

3. Does the Qashqai clock sync with the head unit and is the clock derived from the GPS?

4. Do all the steering controls work fine with this head unit?

Thank you and have a pleasant day!  Cheers!

Hi Hoamchu,

Sorry for the delay response as I am a bit busy at work.

1.  Normal FM reception is via DX digital circuitry ... distinctly better than stock but hard to say how much as I do not have scientific equipment to test it out but chop chop one

2. Oh yes, google map, waze etc.  and almost whatever available in storeplay

3. Not sync'ed and you set the clock on the headunit but no foreseeable issue since variation is almost non existence due to both accurate  quartz clock

4. You need steering control adaptor and SWC-1000-D2 (not D) from AllCanBus works fine via IR but unfortunately, I googled but cannot find any reference and I only know of getting it from Autotrend at TPY but a bit expensive at 200+ cos I think it took a bit of time to find the right one .... you may be able to ask Darren to keep it to 200 while compared to 150-180 for previous such control adaptor for my estima

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Richard 

(edited)

Depend bed with who!

If with @angcheek confirm wake up dislike more Liao haaaaa

Hi RadX,

Not sure the issue on hand but think a moderator needs to be above this squabble and your tone need to be moderated as seen from this thread and past experience ... punt intended :)

BTW, just noticed and recommend you to remove your "Respect is only for the Dead" signature as it is quite concerning since you are a moderator of such public forum since 2002 which I do appreciates although not sure about your life experience. I respect many ... my parents, my parents-in-law, my wife, my children, my friends, my colleagues, LKY etc. 

Cheers and for your consideration.

Richard

post-149594-0-90590300-1462373199_thumb.jpg

Edited by richard_crl032

(edited)

Let's all take a step back and examine our previous actions.

this thread has been pretty much informative before it degenerated the last couple of weeks.

so let's all back off before this thread gets locked.

No body wanted this .....

Just that ..... Too many unwanted random

Senseless comment .... Flying around

Edited by Meemee
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Been googling and found that there's some fm antenna amplifier but need to be connected to our dc 12vdc.

It can be sticked into our windscreen.

One of the options I'm looking at since there are so many "sharks" on the road nowadays..

How come my post always got the pic attachment?

Edited by Itchyhand

No body wanted this .....

Just that ..... Too many unwanted random

Senseless comment .... Flying around

Meemee

Bro, actually what u said is not entirely correct la. Most of us are in this forum to learn, but there are a few (of coz they may or may not agree) who are here for slightly "different" reasons, e.g. vent frustrations, show off, etc. It is an open forum so I guess everyone has his/her right to things, but just be mindful of others' feelings as well he person u may have offended also has the same rights as u.

In the end, we are all here to learn coz all of us hav our own experiences to share about our QQs... So let's all take it easy.

Meemee

Bro, actually what u said is not entirely correct la. Most of us are in this forum to learn, but there are a few (of coz they may or may not agree) who are here for slightly "different" reasons, e.g. vent frustrations, show off, etc. It is an open forum so I guess everyone has his/her right to things, but just be mindful of others' feelings as well he person u may have offended also has the same rights as u.

In the end, we are all here to learn coz all of us hav our own experiences to share about our QQs... So let's all take it easy.

Yes ....lee

It just one if those few .... Joker

As you know ... I m always willing to share ...