World Cup 2014

RadX

Turbocharged

Russia is playing a five man defence against Belgium. Conservative lineup.

The Russians are coming! Doesn't have the same ring to it nowadays. :D

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Russia is playing a five man defence against Belgium. Conservative lineup.

defence broken at 88min.

Russian have been poor. Worst European team after Greece, well & England & Spain.

After Alex Song WWE move, & Pete headbutt, Greece committing 2 silly fouls at non critical area are the worst.

Iran is surprisingly good. I was surprised to hear they are the highest rank Asia team, until I watch the match against Messi & co. Unforunately I think thats the end of the road for them.

Japanese players cannot even score a goal when if they replace the goalpost with a Barn door.

Asian best hope is now South Korea. They have a chance with a favorable group, but I do not see them going far after that, but that is base on one game. Lets see the 2nd match.

Ghana is the best Africa team, but unfortunate to be in group of death. If they made it out of the group stage, they have a chance to go to Quarter final, with some luck, maybe semi.

• Praise 1

(edited)

South korea needs to battle out with russia after a somewhat surprising defeat against Algeria

Why is it surprising? Its true that Algeria have less world cup experience, but African qualifying is very tough, so if you can represent Africa then you can't be too bad.

Anyway, I think Son who play in the Bungesliga (Korea have 3 players playing in Germany top league) is the outstanding player from Korea. The goal he scored was pretty quality. Unfortunately, his teammate are not of the same quality.

Edited by Kiadaw

Turbocharged

Russian have been poor. Worst European team after Greece, well & England & Spain.

After Alex Song WWE move, & Pete headbutt, Greece committing 2 silly fouls at non critical area are the worst.

Iran is surprisingly good. I was surprised to hear they are the highest rank Asia team, until I watch the match against Messi & co. Unforunately I think thats the end of the road for them.

Japanese players cannot even score a goal when if they replace the goalpost with a Barn door.

Asian best hope is now South Korea. They have a chance with a favorable group, but I do not see them going far after that, but that is base on one game. Lets see the 2nd match.

Ghana is the best Africa team, but unfortunate to be in group of death. If they made it out of the group stage, they have a chance to go to Quarter final, with some luck, maybe semi.

Anyone but Greece. Since 2004. They are the most boring footballing side that manage to bore the crap out of every major competion they qualify for. And they did it consistantly for the last decade. They should stick to the ancient Olympics.

(edited)

USA .... USA ... USA ...

spain and portugal can take the return flight together liao !

OMG .... portugal manage to equalise in the last last last minute .... wakao

anyway ... with 1pts ... still going home ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

face sibei black ... no face liao

seriously, if it was 2-1 ... portugal fans will riot ... lol

Ronaldo suck. Went straight to the tunnel after the game. Did not bother to even applause the fans.

Edited by Wt_know

a quick update on the match results and group standings [thumbsup]

Last group matches from today. Nothing much in Group B, but Croatia vs Mexico will be interesting to see who goes through to round of 16.

(edited)

Oh....good lord!

My $10 bet open directly the opposite..........hahahaha. [laugh]

Looking at the weekends......surprise results all over the place

Luckily never continue on betting.......sure lose like siao!!! [sweatdrop]

I think my next bet will be the actual final itself....for now im stopping bcos its way too unpredictable.

Got 10 bucks on a combo bet for tonight.

Italy -1.5 , Swit +1.5 , Ecuador -1.5.

Odds @ 8.0 quite decent....... ^_^

Edited by Hiphiphoray
  • Praise 1

Oh....good lord!

My $10 bet open directly the opposite..........hahahaha. [laugh]

Looking at the weekends......surprise results all over the place

Luckily never continue on betting.......sure lose like siao!!! [sweatdrop]

I think my next bet will be the actual final itself....for now im stopping bcos its way too unpredictable.

I have lost too :(

Left only my initial capital of $20 :)

Time to take a step back and observe and see the matches unfolding till semis

Can anyone confirm if same pts, they count goal diff or head to head?

UCL they use head to head but EPL use goal diff.

If count head to head, Costa Rica confirm top of group D n so too Belgium but if goal diff then no top place confirmed

• Praise 3

(edited)

12am match can skip aus/spain (game of shame for both) and watch holland/chile

4am match ... watch brazil/cameroon or mexico/croatia (possibly this one more interesting)

Edited by Wt_know

Wahhhh....u very the can.

I only watched 1 full wc match on a weekday, but the next working day sleepy like siao.

Whole day like zombie....lol.

That will be my 1st and last time I watch wc on a weekday.

So far I watched fra vs hon full match, spain-holl, arg-iran.....from 2nd half onwards nia.

The next one should the grand final......haha.

12am match can skip aus/spain (game of shame for both) and watch holland/chile

4am match ... watch brazil/cameroon or mexico/croatia (possibly this one more interesting)

Wahhhh....u very the can.

I only watched 1 full wc match on a weekday, but the next working day sleepy like siao.

Whole day like zombie....lol.

That will be my 1st and last time I watch wc on a weekday.

So far I watched fra vs hon full match, spain-holl, arg-iran.....from 2nd half onwards nia.

The next one should the grand final......haha.

Argentina-Iran match......i dozed of while watching them play......both team watched me sleeping......hahaha!
↡ Advertisement