No.1 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo - Daeng Gi Meo Ri

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

post-20148-0-15346800-1395037622_thumb.jpg

Would like to introduce to forumers this number 1 selling Korean hair product.
Daeng Gi Meo Ri

For more information on their products and keep updated on promotions, join their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/DGMRsg

post-20148-0-40468300-1395037667.jpg

post-20148-0-99329600-1395037671.jpg

We have given away sample packs at our recent Bosch-Sonax MCF car clinic.

We will also be giving out samples at our booth at SmartKids Asia, 21 -23 Mar, Expo Hall 5.

For those who tried it, please write your reveiws here.

↡ Advertisement

They pushing this aggressively at Watsons. Bought the Purple colour shampoo when hard-sold by a promoter. Its like 3 times the price of my regular Sunsilk shampoo!

Surprisingly, I did not regret. Leaves my hair clean and yet not dry.

There's herbal smell during washing. Good thing the smell does not stick to the hair.

There's no miracle hair growth formula yet. If any product claim to promote hair growth is likely to be BS. If it's real rich man like Donald Trump dun need to wear that ridiculous toupee or wig. LoL...

Hair growth works for ppl with hair. It doesn't work for botaks. I dun mean to give ppl the wet blanket but the truth always and quite often hurts.

There's no miracle hair growth formula yet. If any product claim to promote hair growth is likely to be BS. If it's real rich man like Donald Trump dun need to wear that ridiculous toupee or wig. LoL...

Hair growth works for ppl with hair. It doesn't work for botaks. I dun mean to give ppl the wet blanket but the truth always and quite often hurts.

My botak friend had been trying to grow hair since 2005 and till now still botak.

Supercharged

Don't waste money on such stuff..

I rather you spent it on minoxidil and propecia.

There's many reasons why man losing hair, one major catalyst is dht.

I'm on long term minoxidil and occasionally, propecia.

Trust me, I was almost Bald once.. now my hairline recover and in fact, I still spike my hair without any fear.

Internal Moderator

Wanna share my review here.

Tried this gold version.

0iiWhPa.jpg?1

I must say that overall this is quite a good shampoo. It really cleans and foam very well. I like the the texture of my hair after shampooing it. The hair loss part, i can say anything. haha.

The color of the shampoo looks like malt extract.

liquid-malt-extract.jpg

it is super thick. if anyone here is using the sample pack, guys, half a pack will do the job. It will clean and foam up very well.

The smell is not really fantastic. If you are a pantene pro v lover, you might have problem getting used to the smell. But the smell is not very smelly, it have some ginseng and herbal smell. Kinda like u are doing yun nan yourself at home.

But when i am shampooing and scrubing my head, it really lather my whole head. once you tried it, u will confirm know this shampoo is no joke one.

I have oily scalps, after just one wash, my hair have this very clean feeling and when i touch my hair, it does have better texture than the normal shampoo i have been using.

IMO, i think this is really a good shampoo for guys like us to invest in. (:

Tried the energising shampoo and conditioner.

Shampoo: Very strong herb scent, but I guess you can't blame it since it is made from all kinds of herbs. Shampoo leaves the hair and scalp feeling fresh.

Conditioner: As compared to the shampoo, the conditioner smells much nicer! Hair feels smoother after application.

Turbocharged

I used minoxidil for 6mths n see no difference. If this shampoo can really help prevent further loss...it really is a miracle.

Just shift our mentality - accept that hair loss is part and parcel of growing.

Accept ourselves and our inner beauty, and soon, everyone will accept you and your appearance; and you will not be bothered by the looks of others.

• Praise 1

For bros who are using this shampoo, use a small dollop will do, about the size of a dollar coin.

Rub it all over your palm with a little bit of water and massage it into your scalp. Gentle massage with your finges, go round and round and do not use to much force, gently does it. Let it soak up and "marinade" for 3-5 mins and rinse off with cold water I use this shampoo alternately with the brown one from Klorane and not bad not bad except for the smell.

Internal Moderator

Wanna share my review here.

Tried this gold version.

0iiWhPa.jpg?1

I must say that overall this is quite a good shampoo. It really cleans and foam very well. I like the the texture of my hair after shampooing it. The hair loss part, i can say anything. haha.

The color of the shampoo looks like malt extract.

liquid-malt-extract.jpg

it is super thick. if anyone here is using the sample pack, guys, half a pack will do the job. It will clean and foam up very well.

The smell is not really fantastic. If you are a pantene pro v lover, you might have problem getting used to the smell. But the smell is not very smelly, it have some ginseng and herbal smell. Kinda like u are doing yun nan yourself at home.

But when i am shampooing and scrubing my head, it really lather my whole head. once you tried it, u will confirm know this shampoo is no joke one.

I have oily scalps, after just one wash, my hair have this very clean feeling and when i touch my hair, it does have better texture than the normal shampoo i have been using.

IMO, i think this is really a good shampoo for guys like us to invest in. (:

Protene isn't a good shampoo especially if you have oily scalp. It smells extremely good no doubt but it's too rich for one's scalp. Received a few sample packs of this Korean brand shampoo, conditioner. Will give my FR after I've tried it.