No.1 Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo - Daeng Gi Meo Ri

Laserjet

5th Gear

Tried the conditioner sample packs, leaving my hair sooooooooo smooth and soft [gorgeous]

I can say it's the best conditioner I've ever used before! So went to watsons and buy 1 bottle.. :D

Can consider to buy for your wife! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

post-91080-0-60751500-1400810810_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

This brand easily found?

I will get it to try. Not for me, but my wife...

now im on propecia. i'll see for 6 mths if any improvements. if not, then i think i should jus give up.

If propecia doesn't work, no need to try anything liao.

But for minodixil and Propecia, all such hair loss treatment are only as effective as it's being used. If u stop it, within 1 yr, your hair goes back to it's original state as if u never took medication at all.

Only stop if once u don't mind being a baldie. [smash]

I've met patients who tried those other types of hair loss salon (yunnan, beijing 101) etc, they say the same thing. Once stop, hair loss comes back straight away.

Turbocharged

This brand easily found?

I will get it to try. Not for me, but my wife...

If propecia doesn't work, no need to try anything liao.

But for minodixil and Propecia, all such hair loss treatment are only as effective as it's being used. If u stop it, within 1 yr, your hair goes back to it's original state as if u never took medication at all.

Only stop if once u don't mind being a baldie. [smash]

I've met patients who tried those other types of hair loss salon (yunnan, beijing 101) etc, they say the same thing. Once stop, hair loss comes back straight away.

yeah...fm wat i understand, almost all hair loss remedies once stopped, ur hairloss will come back. i dont mind continuing the propecia for as long as required...provided it works. im on 3rd mth now...so far cant see any improvement. perhaps apart fm hairloss prevention, need something to thicken my current hair. cos mine is not only balding, but also thinning. looks a lot worse.

Hypersonic

yeah...fm wat i understand, almost all hair loss remedies once stopped, ur hairloss will come back. i dont mind continuing the propecia for as long as required...provided it works. im on 3rd mth now...so far cant see any improvement. perhaps apart fm hairloss prevention, need something to thicken my current hair. cos mine is not only balding, but also thinning. looks a lot worse.

propecia works well for most patients. But supposedly it's about 80-90% effective only.

But from what i've seen, works for almost everyone who's bothered to take it.

Turbocharged

so far dunno anyone personnally who takes propecia. so i cant witness its effectiveness. n i've also tried quite a number of those hairloss prevention/hair thickening shampoos. not sure if any of them worked.

(edited)

Anyone can recommend the dosage to see for propecia/proscar and the frequency to ingest it?

And most importantly, where to buy it?

Thanks!

Edited by Eviltrap

Turbocharged

Anyone can recommend the dosage to see for propecia/proscar and the frequency to ingest it?

And most importantly, where to buy it?

Thanks!

propecia can get any any GP. mine cost $133 for 28 tablets. once a day in the morning.

Hypersonic

Ejaculation makes you lose hair. Cut down on it [sunny]

Is it?

No wonder after I have 3 kids, I am starting to bald :(

Hahaha :)

But if don't come out, very bad for health lah :D

Neutral Newbie

i tried that GOLD premium shampoo and the GOLD premium treatment of DAENG GI MEO RI, I love the scent and how my color hair feels and how manageable my hair is, i had to get the big bottles shampoo & conditioner, pricey but works, Im not out for hair growth, just more styling combability and more manageability, my salonist cut my feathered bangs in front too short,(yup she is scizzor happy), and now i have to pay mega bucks to have my hair regrow faster and nicer!! its hard to find a Beauty Korean stores here in Honolulu, Hawaii, but found one at 909 Beauty essence salon down kapiolani blvd, the owner jennifer is a super sweetheart and happy to find out her hubby Mr. Akana was in my old military unit and hes retired and so am i!!! im glad his wife ownes this beauty salon and beauty store, now i can go buy from there again support my officer troops..LOL

super super over price in sg as usual, we consumer are like stupid idiots!!!!

go koera buy so much cheaper

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

super super over price in sg as usual, we consumer are like stupid idiots!!!!

go koera buy so much cheaper

mai stress...mai lead to more hair loss

there are many other alternative brands/products here.

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

What's wrong with hair loss?

Water so expensive these days.

Can save on water and shampoo.

:D