Best Air Refreshener To Put In Your Car.

dragonballdidi

Supercharged

How about bamboo charcoal? Do they work? I want no (weird) smell actually.

Should be ok. Available in Daiso.

↡ Advertisement

How about bamboo charcoal? Do they work? I want no (weird) smell actually.

i use them to get rid of the 'new car smell' :D

Recently I came across the Novita Car Sterilizer NASC1000 from Novita:

More information can be found at Novita website: http://novita.com.sg/web/NASC1000/

Not sure if anyone has used it before and has any comments?

This one emits ozone leh....

• Praise 1

i use old fashioned pandan ; go wet market always ask towkay give me a few free (they never say No usually) I even put some of the leaves in the underside of my basin (enclosed) and smell stays there for a week ; Good enuf for me ; back again after 4-5 days go market and get again free , the towkay automatically nowadays give me free one   

• Praise 1

was wondering will frequent inhale of such perfume in car causes lung cancer?

Ambi Pur Thai Dragon Fruit!

Swear by this freshener! Always getting positive feedbacks from friends who took my car!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

was wondering will frequent inhale of such perfume in car causes lung cancer?

I seriously suspect so, reading the list of ingredients stated on these air fresheners containers/bottles. Its full of chemicals, surfactants, preservatives, etc

This might answer our question on why some non smokers can get lung cancer out of the blue.  Only no one conducted a medical research study on the correlation between lung cancer and air fresheners.  

• Praise 1

I seriously suspect so, reading the list of ingredients stated on these air fresheners containers/bottles. Its full of chemicals, surfactants, preservatives, etc

This might answer our question on why some non smokers can get lung cancer out of the blue. Only no one conducted a medical research study on the correlation between lung cancer and air fresheners.

Wow lau, like that i better stop using it

Wow lau, like that i better stop using it

Bro, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Don't be too paranoid  [:)]  Else like that cannot put perfume also?

No air refreshener can last long, usually dries up very fast in hot weather.

I m thinking of changing to essential oil, in fact i hv bought it but haven't used it yet, busy repairing my car cos just renewed my COE.

Wonder whether essenstial oil can last longer than air refreshener.

If you're not a fan of fruity scents, you can try Glade Sport - Cool Water. 

Smells like someone just took a bath and put a bit of powder. :)

attachicon.gifglade-sport-cool-water-7ml-soukai-1504-07-F51517_1.jpg

Yes i bought and tried quite a lot, none of the scent can last, very soon will try out my essential oil.

I guess the hot weather in Singapore isn't helping, in fact it dries up the refreshener fast,  I expect this alos applies to essential oil :-( 

I will also suggest you don't advertise so openly so that your post don't get removed by mods.

I will suggest you check carpoolessentials.com for amazing Car humidifier and Airfresheners. Use coupon code "FIRSTTIMEBUYER" for 15% off.

• Praise 1

you can try yankee candle car frangrances.

they have vent sticks and hanging car fresheners. personally, i use the hanging odor neutralizing car jar. 

Yankee candle vent sticks smell good . But is expensive and really doesn't last

I don't use any for very long already but if really want an artificial fragrance in the car, suggest try the below.

I think it has been available in the market for 20 or more years already and has survived well - shows you that it is a classic fragrance that can stand the test of time whereas others come and go. 

To me, I generally don't like car fragrances but this one, I can stand to use and did use for a short period some donkey years ago.

If looks too old-fashioned, can hide it somewhere in the car. In the end, it's the smell that matters.

20520-amber-liquid-fresh-bottle-85-amber

wah I remember my dad had one of these in his car . That was wayyyyyyyy back like 30 years ago

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi,

I had try this Eucalyptus spray and it work like wonder.

Here is the link to purchase 

Edited by m3g4c0p

Turbocharged

I cheapo always go jb buy the Ambipur clip on one, 2-in-1 pack ð¤­

Ambipur in JB less than half of SG price.
↡ Advertisement