Best Air Refreshener To Put In Your Car.

dragonballdidi

(edited)
1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

This Little Tree thingy smells really nice too. Immediately after hanging I can smell it all around. Just a matter of how long it'll last. 

IMG_20210511_184215.thumb.jpg.99efbb22900b914921aabe4a13dc6662.jpg

Thanks @kobayashiGT

I use this too hahaha, very fast gone one, one week plus to two weeks no more strong smell alr. But it's fine cos cheap, ordered fro Qoo10 I think 24 for 47 or 48 bucks , last order damn long ago, i replace one tree every month or so

Edited by SiLangKia
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I use this too hahaha, very fast gone one, one week plus to two weeks no more strong smell alr. But it's fine cos cheap, ordered fro Qoo10 I think 24 for 47 or 48 bucks , last order damn long ago, i replace one tree every month or so

Was searching for this on Lazada. Can't find it on Qoo10. Not exactly very cheap. But they have it in can form too hmmm. Maybe will last longer? Lol at the comment. 

Screenshot_20210511_230633_com.lazada.android.thumb.jpg.5a233f7836b14d3c37e9da356b7dea55.jpg

Screenshot_20210511_230717_com.lazada.android.thumb.jpg.d68235a3aac1b393b04be1863e24abf8.jpg

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Was searching for this on Lazada. Can't find it on Qoo10. Not exactly very cheap. But they have it in can form too hmmm. Maybe will last longer? Lol at the comment. 

Screenshot_20210511_230633_com.lazada.android.thumb.jpg.5a233f7836b14d3c37e9da356b7dea55.jpg

Screenshot_20210511_230717_com.lazada.android.thumb.jpg.d68235a3aac1b393b04be1863e24abf8.jpg

Hahahaa i have it in my car but if ppl cut me off rudely and dangerously without signal i still dulan and horn one leh hahahahahah!

I tried the can one before, lasts longer but not as strong, the hanging one more "in your face" in terms of scent, maybe because i hang it on the rearview mirror so it's litereally: in my face

Prefer that as it's a nice decor also

Internal Moderator
22 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Hahahaa i have it in my car but if ppl cut me off rudely and dangerously without signal i still dulan and horn one leh hahahahahah!

I tried the can one before, lasts longer but not as strong, the hanging one more "in your face" in terms of scent, maybe because i hang it on the rearview mirror so it's litereally: in my face

Prefer that as it's a nice decor also

Talk cock one la the review haha. YA the hanging one is super strong. I was a bit surprised also. I want the scent in entire cabin and so far this is the best. 

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Don't remove seal got smell meh? 

Keep n open only after 10 yrs see the smell got gao gao anot 😁

(edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, BabyBlade said:

Actually that was me... But in all honesty, the smell fades damn fast. I alternate between changing California Scents and this (which is cheaper).

Edited by Levinx
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
35 minutes ago, Levinx said:

Actually that was me... But in all honesty, the smell fades damn fast. I alternate between changing California Scents and this (which is cheaper).

That's funny haha. The Little Tree one that I have, I change it one month once. By right after two weeks the smell isn't strong anymore. After this I'll probably get more Little Tree and Ambi pur. The former has such a masculine scent that it reminds me of Abercrombie. I like.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

That's funny haha. The Little Tree one that I have, I change it one month once. By right after two weeks the smell isn't strong anymore. After this I'll probably get more Little Tree and Ambi pur. The former has such a masculine scent that it reminds me of Abercrombie. I like.

Sometimes I suspect partly due to desensitization of the smell too. My mother in law could smell something sweet which my wife and I couldn't. The tree I got was cotton candy, pinky but good smelling.... At least for the earlier part of the week when new.