Disney Movie Frozen Theme Song "Let It Go"

Picnic06-Biante15

Wow...... Grace Lee ..

where she's from ? [smash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CXqWVWHW8dA

The world has fallen in love with the song “Let It Go” in Disney’s hit movie “Frozen”.

Since the music clip was posted it on YouTube in December, it has gotten more than a hundred million views.

Sung by Broadway star Idina Menzel as the character Elsa, the song has also spawned a string of covers on the Internet.

link: http://yahoosg.tumblr.com/post/80250306760/the-world-is-in-love-with-frozens-let-it-go

Her 'V' shape body with big 'HID' ... :wub:

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Tell me about it, this Frozen song is ringing in my ears. my daughters maciam full dress rehearsal, singing and dancing to it everyday since last December....

*face palm*

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 7

Wow...... Grace Lee ..

where she's from ? [smash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CXqWVWHW8dA

The world has fallen in love with the song “Let It Go” in Disney’s hit movie “Frozen”.

Since the music clip was posted it on YouTube in December, it has gotten more than a hundred million views.

Sung by Broadway star Idina Menzel as the character Elsa, the song has also spawned a string of covers on the Internet.

link: http://yahoosg.tumblr.com/post/80250306760/the-world-is-in-love-with-frozens-let-it-go

Swee! now I horny liao [:p]

Edited by Vooth
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Tell me about it, this Frozen song is ringing in my ears. my daughters maciam full dress rehearsal, singing and dancing to it everyday since last December....

*face palm*

Let it go. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

*face palm*

Same here too! [:(]

My kids so crazy about this song! They listen to it so many times till can remember the lyrics so well.....then sing it almost every day. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Same here too! [:(]

My kids so crazy about this song! They listen to it so many times till can remember the lyrics so well.....then sing it almost every day. [sweatdrop]

when daddy goes crazy over the singer, what else do you expect the kids to do?? [grin]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

when daddy goes crazy over the singer, what else do you expect the kids to do?? [grin]

No lah....I didn't go crazy over the singer. In fact, I didn't even know this song (or movie) till my kids told me about it. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Wow...... Grace Lee ..

Errrr Bro.... think her HID need to upgrade.... not "bright" enough.... [laugh][inlove]

This song plays on the radio at least 5 times a day or more from 9am to 6pm. Cannot take it already!! [sweatdrop]

And on multiple stations!!! Let me gooooooo!!!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

*face palm*

Reminds me of barney.. they listen to it on YouTube and sing to it day in day out. . Buay tahan..

I usually play the Guitar & Sing along with my kids before they go to bed … And I've been Playing & Singing this song for the last few months until I feel a bit *Gay* already …

When the DVD was launched a few days ago, needless to guess, I rushed down to buy it regardless of cost … [laugh]

I usually play the Guitar & Sing along with my kids before they go to bed … And I've been Playing & Singing this song for the last few months until I feel a bit *Gay* already …

When the DVD was launched a few days ago, needless to guess, I rushed down to buy it regardless of cost … [laugh]

You can sing this song & play at the same time ..... :o

It's one of the best disney songs for a really long while.

Lucky i don't hear it so much on radio. And my kid is too small for disney!

You can sing this song & play at the same time ..... :o

Can lar... Simple G Chord, anyone can do it, even my 7 yr old can play & sing this song on her Guitar ... 😜

↡ Advertisement