Stocks - Polaris Ltd (POL:Singapore)

Internal Moderator

Recently saw this very new stock... Went to recee abit. . .

Polaris Ltd., formerly CarrierNet Global Ltd., a holding company. The Company is engaged in active in the distribution and retail of mobile phones, consumer electronics, and related services and accessories. The Company’s business consists of four subsidiaries, of which three are wholly owned and one is a joint venture: Polaris Device Pte. Ltd., which is regional mobile handset distributor; Polaris Network Pte. Ltd., which is a M1 distributor with a network of M1 retail shops in Singapore offering mobile handsets and services; Polaris Telecom Pte. Ltd., which is a SingTel distributor with a network of SingTel retail shops in Singapore offering mobile handsets and services, and Polaris KKC Holdings Pte. Ltd. (70%:30% joint venture between Polaris Ltd. and Koko Capital Ventures Ltd), which operates a network of e-city retail shops in Myanmar offering mobile phones, tablet computers and related accessories. In March 2014, it announced that it has incorporated Polaris Digimedia Pte. Ltd.

https://www.google.com/finance?q=SGX:5BI

Think can buy and keep?

↡ Advertisement

Recently saw this very new stock... Went to recee abit. . .

Polaris Ltd., formerly CarrierNet Global Ltd., a holding company. The Company is engaged in active in the distribution and retail of mobile phones, consumer electronics, and related services and accessories. The Company’s business consists of four subsidiaries, of which three are wholly owned and one is a joint venture: Polaris Device Pte. Ltd., which is regional mobile handset distributor; Polaris Network Pte. Ltd., which is a M1 distributor with a network of M1 retail shops in Singapore offering mobile handsets and services; Polaris Telecom Pte. Ltd., which is a SingTel distributor with a network of SingTel retail shops in Singapore offering mobile handsets and services, and Polaris KKC Holdings Pte. Ltd. (70%:30% joint venture between Polaris Ltd. and Koko Capital Ventures Ltd), which operates a network of e-city retail shops in Myanmar offering mobile phones, tablet computers and related accessories. In March 2014, it announced that it has incorporated Polaris Digimedia Pte. Ltd.

https://www.google.com/finance?q=SGX:5BI

Think can buy and keep?

Seem like revenue model is purely based on the distribution rights.

For me, I will likely to give it a miss. Cos' I will prefer to go for "Assets based" or "Have Brand values" companies.

Feel free stable for me.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

this one got increase in volume yesterday,,hmmmm

Yah man! By i think this company is too young to predict it fate. Buy small small can lah.

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

got Irene in the nick mah [laugh][laugh]

Probably a middle aged Indian MAN sitting in a sweatshop in Chennai.

You can have "her".

Edited by Kusje

Yah man! By i think this company is too young to predict it fate. Buy small small can lah.

What sort of growth do you expect out of this business model other than diversifying into completely different businesses? If none than you should think twice

↡ Advertisement