Simply out of this world!

BabyBlade

Thnx for sharing.

These places really very beautiful and am not sure will be fortunate enough to visit at all.

Nature has a way of calming and relaxing one's mind and being. Often times, just gazing out into the open sea and hearing the waves clapping or rushing up to shore just makes one feel very very very small in the big design of God's creations.... and whatever burdens or problems seem that much smaller and manageable as well.

Nature is a soothing balm to my soul.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Thnx for sharing.

These places really very beautiful and am not sure will be fortunate enough to visit at all.

Nature has a way of calming and relaxing one's mind and being. Often times, just gazing out into the open sea and hearing the waves clapping or rushing up to shore just makes one feel very very very small in the big design of God's creations.... and whatever burdens or problems seem that much smaller and manageable as well.

Nature is a soothing balm to my soul.

Safe ride

Cheers

used to do that during ns and reservist! I will try to get away from the others during the nights and just enjoy the moment alone even if it was 2am in the morning and enjoy the scenery where we trained. Be it the jungle, taiwan country side and on top of a hill or mountain. Till now when i have to go overseas i will take stroll early in the morning alone especially if its a seaside hotel.
  • Praise 1

used to do that during ns and reservist! I will try to get away from the others during the nights and just enjoy the moment alone even if it was 2am in the morning and enjoy the scenery where we trained. Be it the jungle, taiwan country side and on top of a hill or mountain. Till now when i have to go overseas i will take stroll early in the morning alone especially if its a seaside hotel.

i remember my first out field. i saw a shooting star.

a city kid like me. would never had the chance to see nature if not for NS.

just for sharing... I was travelling to EBC recently and this was the road leading to Everest ... I can't really describe the feeling during then but it was truly amazing to be there... awesome!

post-75136-0-18026600-1395880579_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

I still its the photographer that's great.....capture every moment at its best.

but may not get to visit these places in my lifetime..........as my wife prefers shopping...

nope, still prefer one night stand with Paris Hilton ... :wub:

wah you like to stand one night at paris' hilton?

Got no marnie to go see see rook rook

Nevermind, when I up lorlee, maybe I can see the stars and the galaxy

tell radx yours must be open casket funeral lor! even during burial!
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

post-107101-0-97317500-1395884930_thumb.jpg

Looks like a scene out of Alice in Wonderland, and one I often dream of getting married in someday but of cos I'll have no such luck. ^_^

post-107101-0-64333800-1395884936_thumb.jpg

Going Gold Coast next week and visiting Springbrook Glowworm Cave.. Hopefully get to see smtg similar but I f**king hate worms. lol...

post-107101-0-52034800-1395884942_thumb.jpg

Aurora, always breathtaking!

Some of the other places are either too beautiful, or too downright creepy (but still beautiful). China itself has one of the most beautiful scenic views in the world, and the most natural resources. If only its people were as beautiful as the country. :mellow:

↡ Advertisement