Quotz

Hear from customers who have used Quotz to sell their cars

post-143695-0-12448800-1395911921_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Another happy seller of our Sell By Bidding scheme.

post-143695-0-31632000-1407051754.jpg

Read more about what our happy sellers have to say

>> https://www.facebook.com/quotz/app_845817652111495 <<

↡ Advertisement

My uncle wanted to sell his Toyota Corona 1.6A (AT190) Reg 1995 COE expiry May-2015 and he is the fourth owner. Can PM ur offer?

My uncle wanted to sell his Toyota Corona 1.6A (AT190) Reg 1995 COE expiry May-2015 and he is the fourth owner. Can PM ur offer?

U shud go the UBI automobile let them assess ur car and take pics before putting it for auction.

This car close 2 eyes I also know the value... only worth paper value. ie, the COE rebate.

• Praise 1

This car close 2 eyes I also know the value... only worth paper value. ie, the COE rebate.

agree. if coe assumed as 20k, then its 1k and maybe few hundreds for the body to drive.

His uncle has to be realistic.

Is it true every transaction is successful? Will there be bids too low and the seller did not accept?

Is it true every transaction is successful? Will there be bids too low and the seller did not accept?

Hi,

Yes, there are seller who did not accept the bid price as it did not meet their expectation.

However, sgCarMart Quotz guarantees that our Bid price exceeds all other Market offer prices. Our service is FREE if we do not meet our Reserve Price Guarantee or Highest Price Guarantee.

Read more here : http://www.quotz.com...ion_bidding.php

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, there are seller who did not accept the bid price as it did not meet their expectation.

However, sgCarMart Quotz guarantees that our Bid price exceeds all other Market offer prices. Our service is FREE if we do not meet our Reserve Price Guarantee or Highest Price Guarantee.

Read more here : http://www.quotz.com...ion_bidding.php

Thank you.

Hi

How is the reserve price set ?

What happens if the buyer refuses to pay the bid price when he sees the actual car during handover, and the deal is off ? Can the service fee of $107 be refunded ?

• Praise 1

Hi

How is the reserve price set ?

What happens if the buyer refuses to pay the bid price when he sees the actual car during handover, and the deal is off ? Can the service fee of $107 be refunded ?

Hi TVT,

The reserve price is set based on the market price after deducting the dealer profit margin.

If the condition of the vehicle is as stated in the website, the dealer will buy as the bidded offer.

Please contact us at 67447571 for any further enquiries or visit us at https://quotz.com.sg/how/free_valuation.php for a free valuation.

Thank you.

U shud go the UBI automobile let them assess ur car and take pics before putting it for auction.

Bro car left only 5mths to drive go for auction? 丟臉 lah.

Bro car left only 5mths to drive go for auction? 丟臉 lah.

Never mind lah i think they also accepting few months old left car if not wrong

• Praise 1

agree. if coe assumed as 20k, then its 1k and maybe few hundreds for the body to drive.

His uncle has to be realistic.

Infact I've suggested to him for 10yrs COE renewal since car is well maintain. Furthermore now pre-owned Toyota Wish depreciation is very high. Not worth a dime.

Quotz bidding ~ only dealer can bid?

↡ Advertisement