Microsoft giving free ms office mobile!

Little_prince

Turbocharged

Thanks for the lobang..kinda weird they don't do tablets.. I've nearly completely moved away from a laptop now..

• Praise 2

Good [thumbsup] .... but what can you do with the app? :huh: Type a full essay with your phone?

I assume u can edit ur ms office documents, ppt, etc from ur phone though it might be tedious but better than none :D

Hypersonic

I assume u can edit ur ms office documents, ppt, etc from ur phone though it might be tedious but better than none :D

ya... probably just for simple edit of text. Can't do much more with it.

ya... probably just for simple edit of text. Can't do much more with it.

Even simple edits quite tedious on phone. Still prefer laptop for working.

Turbocharged

Even simple edits quite tedious on phone. Still prefer laptop for working.

LOL... laptop can open a few browers to surf pawn while working on documents hor..... smart phones troublesome [grin]

Hypersonic

LOL... laptop can open a few browers to surf pawn while working on documents hor..... smart phones troublesome [grin]

iPad still ok lah. Can see prawns much clearer [grin]

I'm using Kingsoft at the moment, and it's very good, but this will be a nice addition in case there are formatting issues.

EDIT: Not compatible with my Samsung Mega. On second thoughts, will stick with Kingston, and I highly recommend this for people who can't get this to work. There are other advantages to Kingston - like local storage (apparently MS Office forces you to use OneDrive cloud storage).

Edited by Turboflat4

Turbocharged

iPad still ok lah. Can see prawns much clearer [grin]

my wife sometimes uses my iPad when she lazy to take out her.... mai lah skali she also wants to watch together everytime I watch [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

my wife sometimes uses my iPad when she lazy to take out her.... mai lah skali she also wants to watch together everytime I watch [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Good what. I also wish my wife has same hobby as me [grin]

Hypersonic

Only for view but not edit and save.

Oh.... I just installed. MS really knows how to earn money [:|] $128.98 to edit and save :angry:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1