Subaru S204 sti version 9 limited edition show piece car

Raritiescarlover

I would like to say hi to everyone and new member in this forum and the Subaru S204 sti version 9 limited edition performance show piece car natural original model which belongs to me.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think later there.Thank you

1_zps6100e40c.jpg
2_zps2a1d6bab.jpg
3_zps3b917927.jpg
4_zps45f92d3c.jpg
5_zps5e2c33c0.jpg
6_zpsf2214fef.jpg
7_zps7c516577.jpg
8_zpsc62d1358.jpg
9_zpse27e46b3.jpg
10_zps4879e21f.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I would like to say hi to everyone and new member in this forum and the Subaru S204 sti version 9 limited edition performance show piece car natural original model which belongs to me.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think later there.Thank you

1_zps6100e40c.jpg

2_zps2a1d6bab.jpg

3_zps3b917927.jpg

4_zps45f92d3c.jpg

5_zps5e2c33c0.jpg

6_zpsf2214fef.jpg

7_zps7c516577.jpg

8_zpsc62d1358.jpg

9_zpse27e46b3.jpg

10_zps4879e21f.jpg

Wow very nice. What is your horse power?

Wow.. powerful beast. Miss the boxer. Stock STI only 280 right. 204 stock side mirror should be grey color. Maybe owner go respray it.

The stock engine for the limited edition model has 320 horse power which can deliver and for the top speed reach 270 kilometers per hour running on normal roads without any modification to the engine there.

However,the engine has almost 500 horse power right on the wheels due to some modification for the engine and it was tested by dyno machine which has chart at the workshop near to my place for sure there.

For the speed can reach more than 300 kilometers per hour right on the normal highway roads after the tuning has done to the engine to create higher right for the horse power run outside there.Thank you

You are right for the side mirrors originally were grey colour and the colour which was disliked by me and sprayed to blue colour later for matching together along similar to the car body colour there.Thank you

I have enough for the original BBS rims and I have sold to the buyer because I dislike for the rims anymore few years later there.Thank you

The car which has no more longer stock limited edition after the modification has done to the engine and exterior parts there.Thank you

I like for the car after the modification has done right now there.Thank you

I have driven for the car with full of love and passion on the roads and challenge with many other high performance and sport cars many years the car which has given me so much of the pass memory there.Thank you

I would like to show the race result chart later there.Thank you

However,the engine has almost 500 horse power right on the wheels due to some modification for the engine and it was tested by dyno machine which has chart at the workshop near to my place for sure there.

500bhp on wheel means nearly 700bhp on crank, with the S204's original 2 litre engine block, you need to boost at least at 3.6 bar to achieve that, which is totally unrealistic.

If the engine block is being swapped with 2.5 litre, you need about 2.7 bar boost to achieve 700bhp on crank, which is still very unrealistic.

If it's 2.5 litre block, producing 500bhp on crank, you need to boost at about 1.7 - 1.8 bar, that is realistic.

My guess is your engine should have being upgrade to a 2.5 litre block, and the dyno result should be 500bhp on crank and not on wheel.

That's the limit of physics, it can't be overcome no matter how fantastic is the tuner. Of course we are talking about Subaru boxer engine that redline at about 8k rpm, not F1 engine that can rev up to 20k rpm.

Look at the dyno charge, is the tcf (transmission correction factor) stated as "1"? If yes, then the dyno reading is on wheel. Also does the chart say "wheel" or "fly wheel"? "Fly wheel" means it's crank value.

Else, if tcf is something like 1.2, or 1.3, etc, that means the dyno operator had put in a correction factor to compensate for transmission lost. Say if it's 1.3, it means the plotted value is the measured value (wheel torque and bhp) multiply by 1.3 to give the estimated crank value.

Some dyno operator like to put high tcf value to over inflate the estimated crank bhp to boost the ego of the car owner. For AWD cars like wrx and evo, realistic tcf should be about 1.25, the most 1.3. For FWD cars like the Honda's, realistic tcf should be about 1.2.

Edited by LoneCatFish
  • Praise 1

I need to let you know I did not say my car has actual 500 horse power on the wheels but it is just almost 500 horse power and for sure it is below 500 horse power right much lower and the engine is just 2 liter never upgraded to higher capacity to be honest with you there.The reason for me to change the brake system to the eight pots along with large disc plates for stopping it and safety purpose now.

I have used to race with many high performance and sport cars such as those GTR 35,gallardo and so no then have beaten them for the track fastest challenge to achieve but the fastest car is the normal FD2 type R and so on.I do not want to miss lead anyone and trust me because I have to prove it right now.Please refer to the scan below and let me know what you think later there.Thank you

12_zps86e09c26.jpg

↡ Advertisement