Amazon Free Shipping to SG >$125 & Good buys

Mustank

Supersonic

i go and check my orders

got i parcel, got ups one [:p]

I kena UPS terrible. They don't give you a number to call when no one at home.

I stay Yishun, they make me go Eu Yang Seng at Bukit Panjang to collect.. [furious]

↡ Advertisement

what brand of spark plugs did you purchase? the Denso iridium ones are only a few dollars cheaper ($2-3 for one set of four plugs) than the ones i have been buying locally.

Turbocharged

I recievd 18 quart of pennzoil from DHL today at around 12pm. Ordered on thursday around 0100hrs,1am.

Neutral Newbie

Is the free shipping still in effect? I ordered a batch on sat and got the free shipping. Tried another cart load all amazon global eligible but the option for free global doesnt appear anymore.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Is the free shipping still in effect? I ordered a batch on sat and got the free shipping. Tried another cart load all amazon global eligible but the option for free global doesnt appear anymore.

I think it depends on the oil you ordered. You try back the same oil you ordered on sat, should still get free shipping.

Edited by Fcw75

Turbocharged

checking , good deal to buy Samsung S4 on amazon? Seems cheaper than Samsung store

2 weeks ago, OCBC giving out free S4 For their GSS sale. Must sign $12k to redeem 1set.

I chut pattern and Paid S$200+ per set. resold it for a handsome profit.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

My ride is Latio Sport 4AT. Is this Ultra 5W-30 European Full Synthetic Motor Oil recommended for

my ride? Can also please recommend me the ATF for my 4AT ride? Thanks.

Hi Bro,

My ride is Latio Sport 4AT. Is this Ultra 5W-30 European Full Synthetic Motor Oil recommended for

my ride? Can also please recommend me the ATF for my 4AT ride? Thanks.

I don't see why not? As for ATF, I don't know, please check your owners manual.

Turbocharged

Just ordered 18 quarts of Pennzoil Ultra 5W-30 for US$160.68. Free shipping & no tax incurred.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/298/5lpz.jpg

below is my prices that i bought on 13Jun for 18quart.

Item Subtotal: $148.26

Shipping & Handling: $121.60

AmazonGlobal Saver: -$121.60

Total Before Tax: $148.26

Shipment Total: $148.26 (SGD 196.63)

Paid by Visa: $148.26 (SGD 196.63)

seems like prices shootiong up

Supersonic

It appears all the oil buying from this forum has pushed up oil prices. :D

Some of those I put in the cart but never checkout has now increased by about US$5 each.

what brand of spark plugs did you purchase? the Denso iridium ones are only a few dollars cheaper ($2-3 for one set of four plugs) than the ones i have been buying locally.

i purchased ifr6j11 from ngk..which local suppliers i look for charging way more than amazon..Maybe i didnt look hard enuff..but all hail amazon!

I remembered buying my HID D2S Xenon philips lightbulbs at 1/4 the price here, inclusive of shipping (no free shipping at that time). So yes, some stuff are really cheaper in US.

lol try buying n95 masks from amazon...but reach the shipping page says dun ship to my address in SG even tho i checked AMAZONGLOBAL ELIGIBLE at the start. some help pls?

↡ Advertisement