Policeman wear

Wyfitms

Well, someone in the past trying to push his point of view that policemen should wear long pants to look smart.

Now at present, someone again push his point of view that policemen in short look smart.... [grin]

So as saying goes, "Feng Shui Liew Lun Chuan" aka the 'cycle goes round & round' ... -_-

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think is more for practical reasons. can run faster and our weather is too hot to do prolong out door petrol.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

yes, they sure look comfortable to me

wish i can wear shorts to work in Singapore too

From far they dun look like police officers.

Got pros & cons. For criminals they are harder to spot . In terms of presence it will be kinda weak.Anyway nowadays they are weak. Even teenagers dun respect them.

• Praise 1

From far they dun look like police officers.

Got pros & cons. For criminals they are harder to spot . In terms of presence it will be kinda weak.Anyway nowadays they are weak. Even teenagers dun respect them.

since when they respect police when their parents keep scolding them.

• Praise 1

(edited)

yes, they sure look comfortable to me

wish i can wear shorts to work in Singapore too

can.. of coz can.. sell char kuay diao or gam jiak chwee.. [laugh][laugh]

or lifeguard.. can go topless too.. n bio xmm.. [thumbsup]

Edited by Rainbowbiatch
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

No matter what they wear, they have to be fit... they are carrying more and more things on them, police taser, revolver, T-baton, handcuff, PR Set, bullet pouch now one more addition a camera... looks more like a karung guni man...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

No matter what they wear, they have to be fit... they are carrying more and more things on them, police taser, revolver, T-baton, handcuff, PR Set, bullet pouch now one more addition a camera... looks more like a karung guni man...

belt gotta be strong, otherwise pants will drop man!

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Next time when someone say 'last time u know......', you cannot rebutt him by saying 'last time policeman wear shorts!'.

Because now policeman wearing shorts again!

:D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Next time when someone say 'last time u know......', you cannot rebutt him by saying 'last time policeman wear shorts!'.

Because now policeman wearing shorts again!

:D

there goes my favourite phrase..

• Praise 1

It's been around for a while already... See if you can spot any policewoman with nice curves in this. So far those that I saw are relatively flat....

It's been around for a while already... See if you can spot any policewoman with nice curves in this. So far those that I saw are relatively flat....

i see before minah jambu policewoman

Supercharged

I think is more for practical reasons. can run faster and our weather is too hot to do prolong out door petrol.

R there certain criteria for those on bike or foot petrol?? Like fitness level??

Cos my place here, some sport belly... I dono it is food or beer thou cos here got many makan places.

↡ Advertisement