Free COE for Baby Born Next Year

Vinceng

Supercharged

Using "chicken and egg" as analogy, do we want to "buy" more chicken to get eggs (this is called cheap labour)? Or we spend the money to improve how we rear the chicken so we can get more eggs (This is called productivity)?

So instead of emphasizing on rebates, gifts, incentives or subsidy why not improve on keeping cost at minimum or even increasing salary to match inflation?

My granddad and grandmom gives birth to many knowing that there are opportunities out there to get good job and good pay. My father and mother struggled knowing that we will have a bright future ahead. But are we getting that feeling now?

We are educated and promised with work opportunity, now then tell us that there is a job mismatch (http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2693519-govt-identifies-more-than-50-firms-with-too-few-sporean-pro/) because they rather buy chicken to give instant increase in egg production than to nurture the current chicken to give more eggs.

I agree they are changing but I dun get the feeling of good opportunity for the kids. Though I'm willing to slog like a dog and work like a horse but not able to sense a good job opportunity and good future for them. Thanks but no thanks, I'll pass.

Sorry but this is a bit OT.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

This post shouldnt appear under car forum instead it should be under singapore motherhood forum. Haha make baby for the sake of a piece of coe. Surely uniquely singapore.

Throw in another Free HDB 4-Rooms Flat and this thread will make it's way to HDB Forum as well as Mr.Khaw Facebook [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

there are many birth control method cost less than $1K that the effect last for 5 years, cheaper than condom and least worried, can shoot any time, any place [laugh][laugh]

Tie Rubber Band? … [laugh][laugh][laugh]

(edited)

plus

-20 yrs education

-50 yrs job supply

-20 yrs retirement benefits

-at last----a coffin fr radx

sinkies really spoonfed [:p]

By the time these concession babies needs their coffin, RadX already turned into ashes and promoted to Sg.God [laugh]

Your birdie will screaming " Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! "

Edited by Fongmy

There is always the perm birth control option.

100% sure work. [grin]

No worries what so ever........in the aftermath. [laugh]

Proven beyond any doubts for the past 7 years & counting. hehehehe.

there are many birth control method cost less than $1K that the effect last for 5 years, cheaper than condom and least worried, can shoot any time, any place [laugh][laugh]

Maybe a free health insurance coverage for the newborn till he or she reaches 21?

That will mean less financial burden on parents, also meaning we have more locals (& healthy ones), rather than importing FT.

There is always the perm birth control option.

100% sure work. [grin]

No worries what so ever........in the aftermath. [laugh]

Proven beyond any doubts for the past 7 years & counting. hehehehe.

Super Glue the Pee Hole … [laugh]

Maybe a free health insurance coverage for the newborn till he or she reaches 21?

That will mean less financial burden on parents, also meaning we have more locals (& healthy ones), rather than importing FT.

They will just take from our pockets to finance this idea … Rather use the parent's Medi-Save … [nod]

By the time these concession babies needs their coffin, RadX already turned into ashes and promoted to Sg.God [laugh]

Your birdie will screaming " Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! "

My Birdie can can Bang Table one … [laugh]

Seems good deal :D

Then marry? Wah the wedding banquet, honeymoon trip, diamon ring, etc enough to get new COE liao. Suan le ba haha

So generous???

First of all, make sure you did not lost your i/c before......

Wait cannot get married cos someone used your i/c ... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

My wish for a new child - Letter of Guarantee of $15K (considering inflation in 21 years' time) job available upon passing out from University recognized by MOE else Gov will pay the balance to top up to minimum of $10K. [nod]

If yes, I will run on turbo every night and even day to produce another 3 babies (I got 2 now). I will slog and slog because I know my kids are definitely going to have a good life if I can get them through Uni... hahahaaa

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

Now they already deposit 3k into the children's medisave account. More than enough to pay for the medisave portion of any medishield plan from the private insurers till they are 21..

Edited by Nzy

Now they already deposit 3k into the children's medisave account. More than enough to pay for the medisave portion of any medishield plan from the private insurers.

Most if not all current health insurance plan still require some form of cash payment for any admission to hospitals.

(correct me if I am wrong).

If only we can enjoy free medical till kids grow till 21 - that will be good.

(provided they don't tax us too much)

Turbocharged

My wish for a new child - Letter of Guarantee of $15K (considering inflation in 21 years' time) job available upon passing out from University recognized by MOE else Gov will pay the balance to top up to minimum of $10K. [nod]

If yes, I will run on turbo every night and even day to produce another 3 babies (I got 2 now). I will slog and slog because I know my kids are definitely going to have a good life if I can get them through Uni... hahahaaa

now noon liao, wake up, wake up [:p] [:p]

Twincharged
(edited)

Most if not all current health insurance plan still require some form of cash payment for any admission to hospitals.

(correct me if I am wrong).

If only we can enjoy free medical till kids grow till 21 - that will be good.

(provided they don't tax us too much)

If you get those plans that are fully paid using medisave then you'll have to pay deductible and co-insurance when hospitalised. But most private insurers have a rider to cover the deductible and co-insurance but the premiums cannot be paid using medisave for the rider.

Edited by Nzy

Turbocharged

go IRAS let them suck you dry dry everyday before you go home to piak? i heard they good at sucking our money, sure also have no problem sucking the white stuff... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

hahaaa... Noon after lunch best time for Day-dreaming.... [nod]

ya lah, but daydreams got many types.... how about [gorgeous] [gorgeous] type?

↡ Advertisement